Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

UK shows cancelled

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

UK shows cancelled Empty
PostSubject: UK shows cancelled   UK shows cancelled Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:24 am

We are sorry to announce that both the UK Talisman dates have been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.

Further information, and if and when they are able to reschedule, will be posted on melodicrock.com and Jeff's site, as well as the JSS Mailing List updates.

Frank Tunney
(on behalf of Talisman)

Please forward this message on to anyone you know who was going to these shows
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
lizwatford
Fan
lizwatford

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-01-06

UK shows cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK shows cancelled   UK shows cancelled Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 3:40 pm

Just read my messages on the JSS egroup, tis a shame indeed. Hope they get rescheduled soon (cardiff, please!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.prettyinscarlett.blogspot.com
Lea
Fan
Lea

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-05

UK shows cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK shows cancelled   UK shows cancelled Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:42 am

I've already voiced my opinion on MySpace... I'm not angry, just gutted that I won't get to see the band. I finish uni next week and have had a rush on to get my final project finished before setting off for Sheffield on sunday, so it was gonna be a great way to finish uni, but we can't change it so just gotta accept it.

On the plus side, the gigs being cancelled now rather than earlier has helped me a bit, cos as I said, I made it my mission to finish my final project before going on sunday, and I've done it, so if I had known the gigs were off earlier I probably would have relaxed about it a bit and might not have had it finished in time for the deadline.
Back to top Go down
lep4life
Fan
lep4life

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-01-06

UK shows cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK shows cancelled   UK shows cancelled Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:02 am

Wow! You are such a calm, understanding lot! I have avoided this forum for the last couple weeks because I was so upset that I couldn't afford to go overseas for a gig but now I'm obviously pleased that I didn't waste $1200 on a plane ticket. I am truly crushed for all UK fans and anyone else that expected to attend.

XOXO
~Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

UK shows cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK shows cancelled   UK shows cancelled Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:21 am

Fans are being advised to please contact the venues for a full refund.
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Lea
Fan
Lea

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-05

UK shows cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK shows cancelled   UK shows cancelled Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:34 pm

Nath wrote:

I had phonecalls from both venues and they both said I could get a refund or I could keep the tickets and they would be valid for the rescheduled date... both venues seem to be under the impression that the dates WILL be rescheduled...
Back to top Go down
cheyenne
Fan
cheyenne

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-12

UK shows cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK shows cancelled   UK shows cancelled Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 1:22 pm

Lea wrote:
Nath wrote:

I had phonecalls from both venues and they both said I could get a refund or I could keep the tickets and they would be valid for the rescheduled date... both venues seem to be under the impression that the dates WILL be rescheduled...
Hi all I haven't been on the forum for a while as I have been busy with work and have had problems with my PC and I must say I have missed the chats!
I was absaloutly gutted when I found out that the UK gigs had been cancelled as I was so looking forward to seeing my first Talisman gig ever! Sad
I was also supposed to have been seeing them at Sheffield and do hope that the gig is reschedueld because I'd be more than gutted if I never get to see them!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UK shows cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK shows cancelled   UK shows cancelled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK shows cancelled
Page 1 of 1