Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Talisman's Greek Shows !!!

Go down 
+2
jeff bon jovi
Gus Greece
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gus Greece
Gus Greece

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Empty
PostSubject: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 9:56 am

Lets Talk about Greek Shows here!!!! Very Happy

Ας μιλησουμε για τις συναυλιες στην Ελλαδα εδω !!! Very Happy
Αν μπορει καποιος ας ποσταρει κανα set-list απο τους Pretty Maids Για να παω πιο ενημερωμενος, αν εχετε και set list απο Talisman δεν με χαλαει!!!
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 10:14 am

Γεια Very Happy .Δε ξερω set list No Αθηνα θα πας?Ειχες παει την προηγουμενη φορα JSS?
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 10:42 am

Hello Gus Greece and welcome on board! cheers

As this is an English forum, could you please write in English or at least translate your text in English, so that everybody here can understand and answer to you. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Gus Greece
Gus Greece

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:12 am

Nath wrote:
Hello Gus Greece and welcome on board! cheers

As this is an English forum, could you please write in English or at least translate your text in English, so that everybody here can understand and answer to you. Thanks! Very Happy

Thank You, I will Try to translate (but my English is not so good, maybe I will be Lost in translation !!! Smile )

jeff bon jovi wrote:
Γεια Very Happy .Δε ξερω set list No Αθηνα θα πας?Ειχες παει την προηγουμενη φορα JSS?
Γεια! την ειχα χασει την προηγουμενη συναυλια δυστυχως, θα παω στην στην συναυλια της Αθηνας. Ανυπομωνω για το Live της παρασκευης, σιγουρα θα ειναι ενα απο τα καλυτερα που εχουν γινει ποτε στην Ελλαδα.
Και εσυ Αθηνα θα πας ???

Hi, i had missed the JSS concert in AThens before 2 years Crying or Very sad (with Pink Cream 69, one of my favorites groups Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ). I will go in Athens's show on Friday. I think that this concert will be one of the greatest concerts in Greece.
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:31 am

Gus Greece wrote:
Γεια! την ειχα χασει την προηγουμενη συναυλια δυστυχως, θα παω στην στην συναυλια της Αθηνας. Ανυπομωνω για το Live της παρασκευης, σιγουρα θα ειναι ενα απο τα καλυτερα που εχουν γινει ποτε στην Ελλαδα.
Και εσυ Αθηνα θα πας ???

Hi, i had missed the JSS concert in AThens before 2 years Crying or Very sad (with Pink Cream 69, one of my favorites groups Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ). I will go in Athens's show on Friday. I think that this concert will be one of the greatest concerts in Greece.

Yeah,totally agree,I'm sure it'll be one of the greatest shows here.I went to both previous concerts in Athens,Jeff was awesome cheers I'll go to both shows again,so I'll see you on Friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gus Greece
Gus Greece

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:47 am

ok, see you on Friday!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 12:51 pm

Don't hesitate to take pix or vids and to say hello to Jeff and the guys!Wink I'm sure it'll be a total madness in Greece! pirat

Have fun!cheers
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 7:03 am

It's tonight!bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Gus Greece
Gus Greece

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 5:28 pm

Personne wrote:
It's tonight!bounce bounce bounce

oh yeaaah!!!
They played in Thessaloniki before a few hours!!!
Tonight!!!
TALISMAN LIVE IN ATHENS!!!
I Can't Wait!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 7:23 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce I just came back home,from Thessaloniki.It was an amazing night,with a lot of fun and real noise Very Happy .I took some pixs,but I don't know how to upload them Embarassed (if anyone can help...)I'm something like that What a Face ,cause after the show,I went for a drink,and slept only 1 hour cause I wake up at 6 to take the train and I was travelling for 8 hours,but I can't sleep now and I'm also something like that cheers cheers cheers and that bounce bounce bounce cause I can't wait for the show today cheers
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:09 am

For the pix, it's quite simple, go on website like imageshack or photobucket to upload your pix. They give you an internet link like that :

http:..............jpg

You do a copy and paste of the internet link and you put it in the forum between Talisman's Greek Shows !!!  and

Cool
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:07 am

Personne wrote:
For the pix, it's quite simple, go on website like imageshack or photobucket to upload your pix. They give you an internet link like that :

http:..............jpg

You do a copy and paste of the internet link and you put it in the forum between Talisman's Greek Shows !!!  and

Cool

Thanx Wink
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 5:32 am

cheers cheers cheers It was one of the best shows I've ever seen bounce bounce No words to describe.They played
Falling
End of the line
Break Your Chains
Standin' On Fire
I'll Be Waiting
Day By Day
Crazy
Frozen
Comin' Home
Mysterious (This Time It's Serious)
All or Nothing
Give me a Sign
Just Between Us
Colour my XTC
Time After Time
Tears in the sky
You done me wrong
....(it's not the full set list)
At both shows they played the introduction of "You give love a bad name",and in Athens they played also "Livin'on a prayer" Razz cheers
Razz I was on the front row at both shows Razz
There was also an after show party with Talisman and Pretty Maids Razz
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 7:04 am

Wow, they played "end of the line", I loooooovvvvvvveeeee this song. I hope theyl play it again in Belgium tomorrow!!
Thanks for the setlist, did you go to the after show party? Wink
We're waiting for your pics now!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 7:34 am

Yeah,I went tongue
Have fun at Belgium tomorrow Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:07 am

No one took pictures?? Wink come on!
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 1:07 am

Our friend Francesca was in Athens and here are a few of her pics. Thanks Francesca!
Jamie was not in Greece and was replaced by Magnus Ulfstedt (more info about him on his website: http://www.magnusulfstedt.com/)

Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Talisman01
Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Talisman02
Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Talisman03
Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Talisman04
Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Talisman05
Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Talisman06
Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Talisman07
Talisman's Greek Shows !!! MagnusEfstedt
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 12:32 pm

Talisman's Greek Shows !!! DSC04142
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 4:01 am

My first TALISMAN show after four years of waiting... It's difficult to express by words my feelings when the guys started the show... a mix of excitement, joy, anxiety... well a strange mix indeed! Very Happy

The audience in Athens was amazing!!! The band was "forced" to do more than the planned encore... and it was hard for them to choose.... lol!

I had a great time and enjoyed every single moment!

Thanks to all the fans who were at Gagarin and who made this night unforgettable! Thanks to my friends for the great company and thanks to MY guys for such great music!!! I love you

I love you!
Stefy
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 5:23 am

Well done JBJ for the pix!cheers

Stefania, I'm glad you envoyed the show!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 5:25 am

Welcome back my dear people!!
Can't wait to hear from you!!!!!

Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:19 am

I saw you Stefy,but I wasn't sure it was you.You were backstage,right?
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:27 am

Oh yes man I was!!
Were you in the first row? At a certain point I came down to take some pics so if you were standing in the first row I probably saw you too!

BTW... I didn't take many pics and those I have are not that great unfortunately! Lack of lights I guess for my camera... Crying or Very sad

Luckily my friend Francesca took some great shots!

Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 8:47 am

Yeah cheers I was in the first row,in first Francesca's pix I'm the one with the camera and the girl next to me with the purple confused t-shirt is my sister Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 8:49 am

So.... I saw you for sure!!!! Very Happy

Why didn't you say hi if you recognized me when I came down?

Were you beside the girl in the first row I said hi to?

Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talisman's Greek Shows !!!   Talisman's Greek Shows !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talisman's Greek Shows !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next