Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Hi all!

Go down 
+23
waxxy
fourt9rkim
ukjrnyluva
i2takpics
hardrocklady
Jax
Stefania
erozario17
Ratgirl
Melissa
victoria
Ceilidh
satrianivzla
*~Sherrie~*
Lisl
Lea
nhrockergirl
rockgirl
lep4life
Personne
lizwatford
Nath
MsMercury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lizwatford
Fan
lizwatford

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 2:40 pm

lep4life wrote:
rockgirl wrote:
Tracy and Lisl I just booked a trip to London. I'm actually going with a friend to stay with her friends in wales. We will be getting in on the 9th and heading to Cardiff where we will be picked up later in the day by her friends. We were thinking about getting tix for the Cardiff show but we're going to see them in London. Who knows we might change our mind when we get to Cardiff and go to the show. Very Happy Maybe we could meet up in Cardiff. I'd like to meet some fellow JSS fans. cheers

Kathy

Excellent! I will be in Cardiff from about 15:40 on March 8th to 11:30 on the 10th. I will be in London the 7th and the night of the 10th. I have no idea where I will be staying in either city yet or how I will get about in Cardiff. We are taking National Express to get there, so I assume we will get a hotel either near the coach station or near the venue. If you make it to the Cardiff show (which you SHOULD) I will be in Block 1, Row J, seat 1 or 2.

Feel free to coordinate with me via PM, myspace, or this board! This goes for Kathy and any one else attending the Cardiff show or in London when I'm there. The more the merrier!

~Tracy

Excellent... I'll be at the Cardiff show - can't remember where my seat is, sorry! If all you visitors want 2 meet up before/after at all, I'm a resident (I was going to put local but have not lived here long enough for that!), PM me nearer the time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prettyinscarlett.blogspot.com
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 6:05 pm

Hey everyone!
Sorry I COMPLETELY lagged on this whole "getting to know each other" post scratch
Well, as you can see, the name's Victoria. I am from the Los Angeles area in sunny California! I'm a college freshman trying to get my degree in Sociology and become a college professor some day [I hope Very Happy] Umm I spend my time playing on my college basketball team, hanging out with friends, dancing, partying, and going to as many concerts as fiscally possible Razz

My metal head dad actually introduced me to Jeff's music growing up, buuuut I never knew the face or name behind the voice. I finally got to see him live with Journey back in September, I believe, and he just rocked my socks off [like that was any surprise rabbit ]. Now I'm completely addicted to him and his music annnnd I don't think I want to go to a support group or counseling to be cured of it drunken

Also, I created a JSS fan group on myspace and facebook, sooo if you have any of those please be suuuuure to join it! sunny

http://groups.myspace.com/jssislove
https://elcamino.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2218580000
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 1:39 am

Question Victoria,

Maybe your dad can join us here? Cool

Bad idea?
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 8:28 pm

HAHAHAHHAAH
To be honest, I think he's tired of hearing about JSS because I NEVER stop talking about him tongue Embarassed
Although he definitely was amazed by him at the Journey concert!
I'll try to warm him up a bit Wink
Unfortunately, he's also computer/internet challenged, so that might be a serious issue Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 7:27 pm

Hello! I'm Melissa, I've been married to a police officer for 10 years Smile. We have 2 amazing kids, a son & a daughter. I'm a pediatric nurse.

And that's it, I'm pretty boring, lol.
flower
Back to top Go down
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 9:35 pm

Hey there!

My name is Angela. I am married and have a 10 year old daughter. That's it really.. Melissa said I'm pretty boring. affraid
Back to top Go down
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm

Hey ratgirl! Nice to see you here.
Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 10:00 pm

MsMercury wrote:
Teri

Thanks! Hopefully I wont make too much noise here! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 10:49 pm

Ratgirl wrote:
MsMercury wrote:
Teri

Thanks! Hopefully I wont make too much noise here! jocolor

Hey Ratgirl and Melissa, welcome! And yes Ratgirl, make some noise! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 2:59 am

Yeah really, it will get boring around here if we don't make some noise once in a while!
Hi all! - Page 2 Dancing

Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
Melissa

Number of posts : 43

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 7:44 am

Ratgirl wrote:
Hey there!

My name is Angela. I am married and have a 10 year old daughter. That's it really.. Melissa said I'm pretty boring. affraid

lol!

Hey Angela look, it's Neal from long ago---> afro

lol
Back to top Go down
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 7:58 am

eyes wrote:
Ratgirl wrote:
Hey there!

lol!

Hey Angela look, it's Neal from long ago---> afro

lol

Aint he hot tho.. lol!
Actually me and my friend have an on going joke about that emoticon.. funny you picked up on it too!
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 5:35 pm

victoria wrote:
Hey everyone!
Sorry I COMPLETELY lagged on this whole "getting to know each other" post scratch
Well, as you can see, the name's Victoria. I am from the Los Angeles area in sunny California! I'm a college freshman trying to get my degree in Sociology and become a college professor some day [I hope Very Happy] Umm I spend my time playing on my college basketball team, hanging out with friends, dancing, partying, and going to as many concerts as fiscally possible Razz

My metal head dad actually introduced me to Jeff's music growing up, buuuut I never knew the face or name behind the voice. I finally got to see him live with Journey back in September, I believe, and he just rocked my socks off [like that was any surprise rabbit ]. Now I'm completely addicted to him and his music annnnd I don't think I want to go to a support group or counseling to be cured of it drunken

Also, I created a JSS fan group on myspace and facebook, sooo if you have any of those please be suuuuure to join it! sunny

Victoria, I swear, you are just a younger version of me! You poor thing! LMAO! Laughing
I'm always telling people that Jeff is a drug and that I'm addicted and I REFUSE rehabilitation! I don't suffer from this addiction, I enjoy every second of it! Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 5:45 pm

Hey there
I'm Kim and I am an american sign language interpreter (hence the name Kimterp). I interpret a lot of theatre and my goal is to interpret for JSS because he is such a visual performer that a Deaf audience would get into it.
I am an actress on occasion and singer. I live in the Boston, MA area.
And I host a website for my girls www.wingchicks.us Smile
Back to top Go down
nhrockergirl
Fan
nhrockergirl

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-01-08

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 11:44 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
nhrockergirl wrote:
Hi all! I'm relatively new to the greatness that is Jeff but I have a friend who is a huge fan and she got me into his music. I'm from New Hampshire and I'm currently a college student going for my associates degree in Early Childhood and I'm 24 years old.. I love rock music! Def Leppard, Faster Pussycat, L.A. Guns, and Gerry Laffy are at the top of my list.. and of course.. Jeff! Very Happy

Hmmmm...I think I know this "friend" of yours that got you into Jeff Wink

I bet you do! Wink Hello friend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nhmelissa
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 11:52 pm

lol!

My plan is working! *evil laughs* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
erozario17
erozario17

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-08

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 6:10 pm

Hi everyone...I am glad to see the forum back up and running as well!

Let's see...My name is Emily, I am 24 and from the SF Bay Area. Lived here my entire life, absolutely LOVE it here. I go snowboarding in the winter at Lake Tahoe (absolutely georgeous place), and go to the beach in the summer absolutely wonderful, anyway...I am a project/program coodinator for a hardware and software company, I've been doing this for the past 5 years. I love my job, and I love the people I work with!

I recently went back to school to earn my BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing, minoring in Public Relations...very exciting stuff Laughing

I absolutely LOVE rock, soul, funk, music of all kinds. I first saw JSS in August 2006 at the Journey/DL concert in Mountain View, CA...And was totally blown away by his talent and have been hooked ever since! I then went on to see him in Fresno, CA and New Orleans, LA concert with my soul sistah Christy, kisses luv! Where we were lucky enough to meet the guys briefly and get a picture with Jeff and me being an absolute idiot, forgot to introduce myself Embarassed...

So, now I am introducing myself!! lol!

Just went to ARF Rocks (a few weeks back) to see another great performance! I am a huge fan of JSS now and will continue to follow his career.

Through this I've meet some really great people and have developed good frienships...Big Hugz to all of you! I look forward to chattin' it up with you!
Back to top Go down
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 10:13 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
victoria wrote:
Hey everyone!

Victoria, I swear, you are just a younger version of me! You poor thing! LMAO! Laughing
I'm always telling people that Jeff is a drug and that I'm addicted and I REFUSE rehabilitation! I don't suffer from this addiction, I enjoy every second of it! Wink Razz

"POOR THING?!"
No no no.
I am very privileged to be a younger version of you Razz
And I'm also very privileged to be addicted to Jeff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 10:15 pm

erozario17 wrote:
Hi everyone...I am glad to see the forum back up and running as well!

Let's see...My name is Emily, I am 24 and from the SF Bay Area. Lived here my entire life, absolutely LOVE it here. I go snowboarding in the winter at Lake Tahoe (absolutely georgeous place), and go to the beach in the summer absolutely wonderful, anyway...I am a project/program coodinator for a hardware and software company, I've been doing this for the past 5 years. I love my job, and I love the people I work with!

I recently went back to school to earn my BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing, minoring in Public Relations...very exciting stuff Laughing

I absolutely LOVE rock, soul, funk, music of all kinds. I first saw JSS in August 2006 at the Journey/DL concert in Mountain View, CA...And was totally blown away by his talent and have been hooked ever since! I then went on to see him in Fresno, CA and New Orleans, LA concert with my soul sistah Christy, kisses luv! Where we were lucky enough to meet the guys briefly and get a picture with Jeff and me being an absolute idiot, forgot to introduce myself Embarassed...

So, now I am introducing myself!! lol!

Just went to ARF Rocks (a few weeks back) to see another great performance! I am a huge fan of JSS now and will continue to follow his career.

Through this I've meet some really great people and have developed good frienships...Big Hugz to all of you! I look forward to chattin' it up with you!

AHHH YOU'RE FROM THE BAY AREA?!
SF?!
I grew uppppp there!
A majority of my family lives up there!
Might even transfer to SF next year Very Happy
How's the beautiful city?
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 2:32 pm

victoria wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:
victoria wrote:
Hey everyone!

"POOR THING?!"
No no no.

Awwww Thanks Embarassed
We will seriously have to get together one of these years! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 7:17 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
victoria wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:
victoria wrote:
Hey everyone!

"POOR THING?!"
No no no.

Awwww Thanks Embarassed
We will seriously have to get together one of these years! Very Happy

FORRR SURE!
My friend goes to college in Indiana and I've been lagging on the flying-out-there-to-visit-her-deal, so when I finally have enough time and money to get out there, you'll be hearing from me Wink
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 12:21 pm

Really? Does she happen to go to Indiana University????
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 1:47 pm

Hello everyone!!!
I hadn't introduced myself yet... Some of you already know me... anyway...

I'm Stefania, 32 years old from Turin, Italy. Presently I'm working by the city government but it's just a temporary job... got my degree in July 2006, the same day on which Jeff performed with Journey for the first time... (Yes... 7 is a lucky number!!! Wink)

I'm a HUGE TALISMAN fan!!!! I love their sound so much!!! Had the chance to see them live in 2003 and it was great!
I've also been a HUGE EUROPE fan since ever!!! All good stuff comes from Sweden!!! Very Happy

I run together with my dear friend Andrea the official site of Göran Edman, an amazing Swedish vocalist (check www.goranedman.net)!!!

In 2004 I started thinking about a new multilingual TALISMAN site... started working with my friend Simon from Venezuela, with our lovely Nath joining us along the way... all kinds of problems and misunderstandings occured in the meantime and we could launch the new site only last year, on the day of "7" release... but still a lot has to be done on it!!!

Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 10:01 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
Really? Does she happen to go to Indiana University????

No. Actually she goes to Valparaiso Uni
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 11:26 am

Well crap, I was hoping it was I.U b/c that's right here where I live. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Presentation-
Jump to: