Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Hi all!

Go down 
+23
waxxy
fourt9rkim
ukjrnyluva
i2takpics
hardrocklady
Jax
Stefania
erozario17
Ratgirl
Melissa
victoria
Ceilidh
satrianivzla
*~Sherrie~*
Lisl
Lea
nhrockergirl
rockgirl
lep4life
Personne
lizwatford
Nath
MsMercury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax
Jax

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:11 pm

I'm Glenn and I live in the Dallas area of the great state of Texas.

Lived in the Boston area for about 20 years but now am back home.

Love music, music, and more music. (30 Seconds to Mars is tops on playlist these days)

finally got to meet Jeff in Boston when Soul Sirkus rolled through town.

The show kicked major ass (duh)

I'm not good at talking about myself so I'll just wing it with y'all as we go along!

Nice to be here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jaxrocks1970
Lisl
Kiss and Hug
Lisl

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:34 am

Stefania wrote:
Hello everyone!!!
I hadn't introduced myself yet... Some of you already know me... anyway...

I'm Stefania, 32 years old from Turin, Italy. Presently I'm working by the city government but it's just a temporary job... got my degree in July 2006, the same day on which Jeff performed with Journey for the first time... (Yes... 7 is a lucky number!!! Wink)

I'm a HUGE TALISMAN fan!!!! I love their sound so much!!! Had the chance to see them live in 2003 and it was great!
I've also been a HUGE EUROPE fan since ever!!! All good stuff comes from Sweden!!! Very Happy

I run together with my dear friend Andrea the official site of Göran Edman, an amazing Swedish vocalist (check www.goranedman.net)!!!

In 2004 I started thinking about a new multilingual TALISMAN site... started working with my friend Simon from Venezuela, with our lovely Nath joining us along the way... all kinds of problems and misunderstandings occured in the meantime and we could launch the new site only last year, on the day of "7" release... but still a lot has to be done on it!!!

Love,
Stefy

Stefy!!!! Hi! Great to see you here too!
hugs, Lisl
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:00 am

Hello sweetie!!!
All good? Very Happy

I was already here actually but couldn't write because I was busy doing other stuff... flower

I'm glad Nath created this place for us all!!! I love you

Stefy
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
Lisl
Kiss and Hug
Lisl

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:09 am

Yep, all good!!! Just got a little reply from my hero I love you ! Made my day!
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:24 am

Very Happy Happy for you babe!!!! cheers

Stefy
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:09 pm

I don't think I've had the chance to say Hello to you Stefy, at least not over here Very Happy How have you been?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:38 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
Well crap, I was hoping it was I.U b/c that's right here where I live. Very Happy

How far is Valpo from where you live?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
erozario17
erozario17

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-08

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 1:20 pm

Stefania wrote:
Hello everyone!!!
I hadn't introduced myself yet... Some of you already know me... anyway...

I'm Stefania, 32 years old from Turin, Italy. Presently I'm working by the city government but it's just a temporary job... got my degree in July 2006, the same day on which Jeff performed with Journey for the first time... (Yes... 7 is a lucky number!!! Wink)

I'm a HUGE TALISMAN fan!!!! I love their sound so much!!! Had the chance to see them live in 2003 and it was great!
I've also been a HUGE EUROPE fan since ever!!! All good stuff comes from Sweden!!! Very Happy

I run together with my dear friend Andrea the official site of Göran Edman, an amazing Swedish vocalist (check www.goranedman.net)!!!

In 2004 I started thinking about a new multilingual TALISMAN site... started working with my friend Simon from Venezuela, with our lovely Nath joining us along the way... all kinds of problems and misunderstandings occured in the meantime and we could launch the new site only last year, on the day of "7" release... but still a lot has to be done on it!!!

Love,
Stefy

Hi Stefy...Glad to see you here! It's been a while! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:19 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
I don't think I've had the chance to say Hello to you Stefy, at least not over here Very Happy How have you been?

Hi there Sherrie!!! I'm fine!! Thanks for asking!

Been to some EUROPE shows, another band I adore!!! Met new and old friends, met the guys... in short... I had a blast!! cheers drunken

I so needed some fu****g good gigs!!!! Very Happy

Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:21 pm

erozario17 wrote:

Hi Stefy...Glad to see you here! It's been a while! cheers

Hi there!!! Thanks for your message!!! alien
Hope you're fine!!! Very Happy

Stefy
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:07 pm

Stefania wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:

Been to some EUROPE shows, another band I adore!!! Met new and old friends, met the guys... in short... I had a blast!! cheers drunken

Love,
Stefy

Hey Stefy!! Very Happy
No need to use the ***, swearing is allowed on this board! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:13 pm

LOL!!!! Good to know Nath!!! Wink

Love you!
Stefy
Back to top Go down
erozario17
erozario17

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 6:09 pm

victoria wrote:
erozario17 wrote:
Hi everyone...I am glad to see the forum back up and running as well!

Let's see...My name is Emily, I am 24 and from the SF Bay Area. Lived here my entire life, absolutely LOVE it here. I go snowboarding in the winter at Lake Tahoe (absolutely georgeous place), and go to the beach in the summer absolutely wonderful, anyway...I am a project/program coodinator for a hardware and software company, I've been doing this for the past 5 years. I love my job, and I love the people I work with!

I recently went back to school to earn my BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing, minoring in Public Relations...very exciting stuff Laughing

I absolutely LOVE rock, soul, funk, music of all kinds. I first saw JSS in August 2006 at the Journey/DL concert in Mountain View, CA...And was totally blown away by his talent and have been hooked ever since! I then went on to see him in Fresno, CA and New Orleans, LA concert with my soul sistah Christy, kisses luv! Where we were lucky enough to meet the guys briefly and get a picture with Jeff and me being an absolute idiot, forgot to introduce myself Embarassed...

So, now I am introducing myself!! lol!

Just went to ARF Rocks (a few weeks back) to see another great performance! I am a huge fan of JSS now and will continue to follow his career.

Through this I've meet some really great people and have developed good frienships...Big Hugz to all of you! I look forward to chattin' it up with you!

AHHH YOU'RE FROM THE BAY AREA?!
SF?!
I grew uppppp there!
A majority of my family lives up there!
Might even transfer to SF next year Very Happy
How's the beautiful city?

Hey Victoria...I live in the South Bay (San Jose area)...But go to the city quite often, SF is great, I LOVE the city!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:37 am

erozario17 wrote:
Hey Victoria...I live in the South Bay (San Jose area)...But go to the city quite often, SF is great, I LOVE the city!!! Very Happy

Awesome!
I used to live in San Jose as well!
Small world :]
Back to top Go down
erozario17
erozario17

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:17 pm

victoria wrote:
erozario17 wrote:

Awesome!
I used to live in San Jose as well!
Small world :]

wow, it is a small world... lol!
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 11:07 am

victoria wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:
Well crap, I was hoping it was I.U b/c that's right here where I live. Very Happy

This is from my city to Valpo Uni.

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 24 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 208.38 miles

Last edited by on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 11:11 am

Stefania wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:

Love,
Stefy

I hear you there, I need some great f***ing concerts myself! I haven't been to any since Lep and Journey in October and I'm starting to lose my mind! lol!

Europe is cool, I know some of their older stuff. I need to get familiar w/ their newer stuff, don't I..HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 4:14 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:

I hear you there, I need some great f***ing concerts myself! I haven't been to any since Lep and Journey in October and I'm starting to lose my mind! lol!

Europe is cool, I know some of their older stuff. I need to get familiar w/ their newer stuff, don't I..HA HA!

Oh you absolutely have to Sherrie!! Very Happy
They have changed a lot their music direction since they have come back but still I think their sound is recognizable in the melodies and vocal lines...

Then the guys are all very nice people!!! Proud to be their fan since 1986!!! cheers

I know what it means to miss some good live shows!!!
Any planned gigs?

Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
hardrocklady
Fan
hardrocklady

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 5:51 pm

Hello to all of you - briefly coming out of the "shadows" for a bit. I mentioned in another post that Nath was able to convince me to join so you must know up front - I'm actually pretty shy and private and usually don't do "these things". Hello to the great girls I know already (Nath, Sam,& Lisl) Very Happy I'm looking forward to getting to know more JSS fans/supporters out there! We're in great company!

I've followed Jeff's career since EYES/TALISMAN in 1990. I lived in Germany at the time and was a huge fan of both bands. I moved back to the States in 1991 and have lived in NC ever since. I spent 10 years in Germany and almost 3 years in Italy - where I actually graduated high school. I loved living overseas and miss it still....I've continued to follow JSS and the people who know me, understand the passion I have for his career, his talent, and just all around - him being a great human being. He deserves everything he's worked so hard for... Surprised

Thanks to Nath and everyone involved for doing such a great job, by the way.

Take care - Heather Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisl
Kiss and Hug
Lisl

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 4:58 am

Hey Hardrocklady! Great to have you here too! I'll hope to catch up with you this evening. Hell, it's 11.00 PM here and I have to go to TWO parties already (What shall I wear?! Smile ), but I think I can find a few minutes to join the chat! I so can't think of anything to ask The Man Embarassed !
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 10:31 am

Hi Heather!!!
Great to know another big Talisman/JSS fan!

Whereabouts in Italy did you live?

No need to be shy Heather... we are a big family where anyone is entitled to his/her own opinion as long as there is respect! sunny

Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
hardrocklady
Fan
hardrocklady

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 11:18 am

Hello to you too Stefania!! Smile I've heard a lot of really nice things about you from your friends Nath and Sam! You are so right - one can never have too many Talisman/JSS friends - especially dedicated supporters!

I lived in Vicenza and graduated from the American High School there. My best friend actually lives outside of Rome and works in Rome (at a famous 5 star hotel near the Trevi Fountain but I can't think of the name?) so I have heart-strings for Italy! Surprised Where do you call home? I have nothing but great, fond memories of it and I try and go back at least every few years, or at least somewhere in Europe.

Just wanted to say hey back and thanks for being so friendly..

Take care,
Heather Smile
Back to top Go down
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 1:34 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
victoria wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:

This is from my city to Valpo Uni.

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 24 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 208.38 miles

Ahhh.
That's far Sad
Back to top Go down
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 1:36 pm

hardrocklady wrote:
Hello to all of you - briefly coming out of the "shadows" for a bit. I mentioned in another post that Nath was able to convince me to join so you must know up front - I'm actually pretty shy and private and usually don't do "these things". Hello to the great girls I know already (Nath, Sam,& Lisl) Very Happy I'm looking forward to getting to know more JSS fans/supporters out there! We're in great company!

I've followed Jeff's career since EYES/TALISMAN in 1990. I lived in Germany at the time and was a huge fan of both bands. I moved back to the States in 1991 and have lived in NC ever since. I spent 10 years in Germany and almost 3 years in Italy - where I actually graduated high school. I loved living overseas and miss it still....I've continued to follow JSS and the people who know me, understand the passion I have for his career, his talent, and just all around - him being a great human being. He deserves everything he's worked so hard for... Surprised

Thanks to Nath and everyone involved for doing such a great job, by the way.

Take care - Heather Smile

It is so great to meet you Heather!
Wow.
Moving from Europe over to the states must have been a HUGE transition!
I can't waaait to go over there :]
Like Stefy said, no need to be shy. We're ALL a family here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hardrocklady
Fan
hardrocklady

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 2:03 pm

Hi Victoria! Thanks for the comments...yep - it was a HUGE transition since I had basically grown up in Europe. It's difficult to describe to others, unless you've lived it, ya know? Smile

You should definitely experience overseas - it's great. I'm grateful my parents/father was military and granted me those experiences!

Take care,
Heather Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi all! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Presentation-
Jump to: