Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Last Cd you bought?

Go down 
+26
Kim
Shanat
fourt9rkim
lizwatford
uncle heFTy
nikkib703
jeff bon jovi
Eden
Ceilidh
Gus Greece
satrianivzla
jrnyval
giosi
lep4life
waxxy
Taliswoman
Maura
sweetlovechild
victoria
erozario17
nhrockergirl
*~Sherrie~*
Ratgirl
Nath
Lea
Personne
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eden
Fan

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 1:38 pm

The Ladder - Future Miracles (Japanese version)
FM - Long Lost Friends
FM - Closer To Heaven (Japanese version)
FM - Bad Luck (single)
FM - Takin' It To The Streets
Change Of Heart - Truth Or Dare
Oliver Hartmann - Out In The Cold
Eclipse - Second To None
Zion - Dangerzone

and still coming on next week!
The Ladder - Sacred
FM - No Electricity Required
FM - Heard It Through The Grapevine

(Maybe I'll order some new stuff like
Oliver Hartmann - Home
Brother Firetribe - I am Rock [single]
etc )

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/EdeAOR
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 5:21 am

You rob a bank Eden?lol!
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
Eden
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:55 am

^ Laughing No, it's just that I have to be very, VERY mingy when it comes eating and stuff.. maybe next month or two... lol!
Back to top Go down
Eden
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:57 am

^ Laughing No, it's just that I have to be very, VERY mingy when it comes eating and stuff.. maybe next month or two... lol!
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:22 am

Back from spain!

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 51aNODn7I6L._AA240_

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 61QkLCX+htL._AA240_

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 61N05rngS+L._AA240_

I only had time to listen to the Dream Theater and I'm a little bit disapointed, too much influenced by Metallica, Frank Zappa and Muse. I'll give it a second chance soon.
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 6:21 am

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 51aNODn7I6L._AA240_

I was a huge fan of DT,... I was!!! Very disappointed with that one, they do far better before, I don't want to see them anymore live! I turn the page for the moment!
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 6:23 am

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 61N05rngS+L._AA240_

Great singers with beautifull melodic metal, very very excellent stuff!!!!
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 7:33 am

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 51tZmo3PSoL

cheers
Back to top Go down
Lea
Fan
Lea

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:00 pm

jeff bon jovi wrote:

cheers

What do you think of this album Jeff? It hasn't struck me as yet... I like Lost Highway (the song), but none of the others have really caught my attention. I really dislike the Make a Memory song, I'd love to know what posessed them to release that as their 1st single off the album!!

Don't get me wrong, I adore Bon Jovi, they'll always be my favourite band, but I'm not struck on this album.
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:43 pm

Lea wrote:
jeff bon jovi wrote:

cheers

What do you think of this album Jeff? It hasn't struck me as yet... I like Lost Highway (the song), but none of the others have really caught my attention. I really dislike the Make a Memory song, I'd love to know what posessed them to release that as their 1st single off the album!!

Don't get me wrong, I adore Bon Jovi, they'll always be my favourite band, but I'm not struck on this album.

I like it cheers But,to be honest,don't count my opinion,cause I like every BJ work and before it was released I was sure I'm gonna love it.When we talk about Jovi I can't see what's good or bad(there's no bad for me,I love everything releated to Jovi).I agree that make a memory(although I like it)wasn't the greatest choice for the single.There are many great songs(summertime,we got it going on,till we ain't strangers anymore,put the boy back in cowboy...),just give the album some time and you're gonna love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 11:30 am

So, how does the rest of the CD sound compared to 'Make a memory'? I have always loved Bon Jovi but I was very disappointed in the first single, I am not fond of it at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 12:18 pm

There are for sure songs better than "make a memory",I think "till we aint strangers anymore" is a better ballad.Most songs sound a little country but with a Bon Jovi signature.Best songs for me(at least for today)are:"I love this town","summertime"(sounded a little like Bret Michaels),"Put the boy back in cowboy"is funny(I think it could be included at New Jersey),"Any other day"(it could be included at destination),"we got it going on"....ok I love the whole album,so I think it's better for you,if you want to listen to them on youtube Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikkib703
nikkib703

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 7:47 am

Queen's Greatest Hits. Bought it for my husband for Father's Day, but only so he wouldn't wear MY copy of it out. Can't go wrong with classic Queen.
Back to top Go down
Eden
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 1:26 pm

Hughes Turner Project - Line In Tokyo
Brazen Abbot - My Resurrection
Whitesnake - Live in Japan [DVD]
The Ladder - Sacred

Ladders album is my favorite. It gives me shivers, I cannot describe how awesome it is. EVERY SONG. I could sit here and just listen this till the day I die.
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:47 am

In a yard sale. Not listened to it yet!Cool

Kate Bush -Aerial
Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 41TFV53JXHL._AA240_
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 12:16 pm

jeff bon jovi wrote:
There are for sure songs better than "make a memory",I think "till we aint strangers anymore" is a better ballad.Most songs sound a little country but with a Bon Jovi signature.Best songs for me(at least for today)are:"I love this town","summertime"(sounded a little like Bret Michaels),"Put the boy back in cowboy"is funny(I think it could be included at New Jersey),"Any other day"(it could be included at destination),"we got it going on"....ok I love the whole album,so I think it's better for you,if you want to listen to them on youtube Very Happy

That is why I am disappointed, I've heard from a lot of people that it has a country sound to it. I am not a fan of country music and it's upsetting to me that they've gone in that direction. I still love Bon Jovi, just probably won't buy this CD Sad
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:41 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
jeff bon jovi wrote:

That is why I am disappointed, I've heard from a lot of people that it has a country sound to it. I am not a fan of country music and it's upsetting to me that they've gone in that direction. I still love Bon Jovi, just probably won't buy this CD Sad

I see what you mean,you find it too country for you,right?I don't know,I didn't find it so much "country",it only has an influence and Bon Jovi always had that influence(JBJ-Blaze of glory,some songs of New Jersey..).And to be honest I don't care if people call it country,pop,rock or whatever,for me it's "Bon Jovi".I think Lost Highway is better than Crush or Bounce(that I also like a lot).Of course everyone has his opinion,that's why I told you to listen to them on youtube Wink
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 11:26 am

Today:

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Robrock-holyhell

And.... Eden's favorite Cd actually if I remember well... Cool

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Theladder-sacred
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:53 pm

jeff bon jovi wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:
jeff bon jovi wrote:

I see what you mean,you find it too country for you,right?I don't know,I didn't find it so much "country",it only has an influence and Bon Jovi always had that influence(JBJ-Blaze of glory,some songs of New Jersey..).And to be honest I don't care if people call it country,pop,rock or whatever,for me it's "Bon Jovi".I think Lost Highway is better than Crush or Bounce(that I also like a lot).Of course everyone has his opinion,that's why I told you to listen to them on youtube Wink

Yeah, the first single is too country sounding for my taste, but, I might like some of the other songs on the CD. I won't know until I hear them. Yeah, Blaze of Glory had that sound to it, I wasn't fond of that one..lol..I'm still a Bon Jovi fan though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
uncle heFTy
Tour Manager

Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 9:14 am

You have to BUY CD's? When did this happen?

Uncle H
Back to top Go down
lizwatford
Fan
lizwatford

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 10:07 am

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
jeff bon jovi wrote:

I'll second that - tried make a memory on their site & it kinda put me off....
Back to top Go down
http://www.prettyinscarlett.blogspot.com
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 11:24 am

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Theladder-sacred

Ex-ce-llent! Very Happy I've to get the first CD as well!
Cool
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:23 am

Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Ladder_future_miracles

Juste received it! Cool
Back to top Go down
Eden
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:00 pm

^ Wo-hoo! Good one, Steve Overland is like God to me! Very Happy Very Happy

I just counted my cd's including mr. Overland, I have 23 (including some real rarities, japanese versions etc) cheers and best thing is that I'm gonna see FM LIVE this year - dream come true cheers

--

but back to the topic:

Eclipse - Second To None
The Ladder - Sacred
Hughes Turner Project - Live In Tokyo

and still to come
Hartmann - Home
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:09 am

Eden wrote:
^ Wo-hoo! Good one, Steve Overland is like God to me! Very Happy Very Happy

I just counted my cd's including mr. Overland, I have 23 (including some real rarities, japanese versions etc) cheers and best thing is that I'm gonna see FM LIVE this year - dream come true cheers

--

but back to the topic:

Eclipse - Second To None
The Ladder - Sacred
Hughes Turner Project - Live In Tokyo

and still to come
Hartmann - Home

I was not aware of the HTP Live, In my wish list now!!!
But I can tell you that, Brazen Abbott+Eclipse+The second ladder+ the second Hartmann...they're all excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Cd you bought?   Last Cd you bought? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Cd you bought?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Other topics non related to JSS-
Jump to: