Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

A few words...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-01-07

A few words... Empty
PostSubject: A few words...   A few words... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 am

So many painful things have happened since my last log in on this forum... Marcel's departure has deeply affected my life and the lives of his closest people... I've lost a dear long time friend and the man I loved... nothing will ever fill the emptiness he left behind... and the world has lost one of its finest musicians and artists...

On this forum there are some of the people I love the most and I'm truly honoured to call them FRIENDS... I love you and I've appreciated your every single word, and also your silence that sometimes said more than words... I haven't recovered yet from the tragedy but I guess someone can never really recover completely from such a big loss... but I'm sure I would feel even worse without you out there...

I take this chance to wish you all a Serene Holiday Season... I hope life will always smile at you...

Stefy
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

A few words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few words...   A few words... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:38 pm

You're right Stefy, I think you will never totally recover from such a tragedy. But you will live again and there will be moments of hapiness again. You must believe in that. Life will smile at you again.

Take care of yourself because many people love you!

Nath
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-04

A few words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few words...   A few words... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Hi Stef, I am so very sorry about what you've had to go through. I really hope that time will heal your wounds. It is hard though. I'm still working on mine.
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-01-07

A few words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few words...   A few words... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 am

Thanks girls... I know that everyone of us has deep wounds that need healing... some people are stronger (good for them!)... some people are weaker... some people just are...

Everyone just looks for a way, whatever way, to survive the loss...
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
Sponsored content

A few words... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few words...   A few words... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few words...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Other topics non related to JSS-
Jump to: