Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

W.E.T. CD early november 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

W.E.T. CD early november 2009 Empty
PostSubject: W.E.T. CD early november 2009   W.E.T. CD early november 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:24 am

The debut W.E.T. album features the following tracks:
CD - Invincible, One Love, Brothers In Arms, Comes Down Like Rain, Running From The Heartache, I'll Be There, Damage Is Done, Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is, One Day At A Time, Just Go, My Everything, If I Fall.
DVD - Video Clips for: One Love, Comes Down Like Rain and Brothers In Arms and a 15 minute EPK.
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
satrianivzla
Vampire
satrianivzla

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. CD early november 2009   W.E.T. CD early november 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:09 am

Buy it via JSS website and win a Jeffry bear !!!! ajajajaja
Back to top Go down
http://www.marceljacob.com/
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. CD early november 2009   W.E.T. CD early november 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 pm

You can listen to a new title on the new myspace page : Comes Down Like Rain

http://www.myspace.com/wetrocks

Enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. CD early november 2009   W.E.T. CD early november 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:27 am

W.E.T. WILL SOON RAIN DOWN
(Source: www.melodicrock.com)
Frontiers Records will release the highly anticipated, self-titled debut album from W.E.T. on November 6 as a special CD/DVD package.
Featuring the immense talents of singer/songwriter Jeff Scott Soto (Talisman); guitarist/songwriter Erik Martensson (Eclipse) and keyboardist Robert Sall (Work Of Art), this is the melodic hard rock album you have been waiting for!
(W)ork of art (E)clipse (T)alisman was written and recorded over the last 12 months and features the best elements of the three bands the principle artists have been involved in.
And the guys all feel the same way about this album:

Erik: “In the beginning it was just a project set up by Frontiers but somewhere along the process of making it, it evolved into something greater then the project we had started with. We had a fantastic flow in the song writing and when Jeff recorded his lead vocals it all fell into place.”

Jeff: “I'm very excited about the WET project. What a brilliant idea of Frontiers to put the three of us together. I think the album turned even better than we hoped for and I can't wait to see the reactions from the melodic rock fans. I'm really proud of this record and I think a lot of people is gonna 'wet' there pants once they get to hear it!
I knew this was the kind of album a LOT of people wanted me to make so I am quite hopeful it will be amongst one of the biggest things I have done in my career thusfar. I have never heard or felt such a buzz for something I am a part of and I couldn't be more proud with my 'brothers in arms', Erik & Robert, for helping create what shall hopefully become a Classic masterpiece.”

And the future seems bright for the trio.

Jeff: “I believe if it does well enough, we would be silly not to take it on the road. Possibly start with a few select dates to get our feet 'wet' then see what time & schedules permit. The thing to remember here is we are of 3 separate & completely different careers that are all currently in motion but in my heart of hearts, I feel this is the beginning of something that will be around for a while, not just a one off!”

Erik: “I would love to go out and play live with this band and I would surely love to make a follow up album for it.”

Robert: “If the album does well enough and if our different schedules allow it, I would love to go and play live with WET. And I have pretty good feeling this is not the first and last record from W.E.T.!”

The word masterpiece is tossed around on various occasions, but in this instance there is no doubt what they guys have achieved.

“W.E.T. might just be the perfect balance of power and melody, emotion and attitude. A dream line-up that really delivers their very best. This is a stunner!” – Andrew McNeice (melodicrock.com)

The debut W.E.T. album features the following tracks:
CD - Invincible, One Love, Brothers In Arms, Comes Down Like Rain, Running From The Heartache, I'll Be There, Damage Is Done, Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is, One Day At A Time, Just Go, My Everything, If I Fall.
DVD - Video Clips for: One Love, Comes Down Like Rain and Brothers In Arms and a 15 minute EPK.
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. CD early november 2009   W.E.T. CD early november 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.E.T. CD early november 2009
Page 1 of 1