Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

JSS logo pendents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

JSS logo pendents Empty
PostSubject: JSS logo pendents   JSS logo pendents Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:53 pm

I guess you're all members of the JSS Mailing list, but in case you haven't seen that (or for those who are not on the mailing list):

JSS logo pendents now available (exclusively to mailing list members!)
Jeff has commissioned Canadian jeweler Leonora Tortorici, to make these exclusive items of jewelry. Many of you would have seen Jeff wearing his on the US and European Journey tour. Made from silver with 6 inset stones, with a background of high gloss black enamel, these beautifully hand-crafted pendents are individually made to order. We have an initial supply of these that will be made available on a first-come-first-served basis to members of the JSS Mailing List and any remaining orders will be handled individually with a delivery time of two to three weeks (depending on location).

These are Limited Edition items and only available exclusively through Jeff's site. Please be aware that these pendents are exquisite items of jewelry with a price that reflects that. The cost of each pendent will be $100.00 for the US (only) site and £50.00 for the rest ofthe world. Plus recorded postage (price depending on location to be advised). The first few orders will also come in a branded JSS box and black bag.

To place your order, please notify me via return email and I will inform you whether your pendent can be posted immediately, or will be made to order. Once I have received the initial orders via the mailing list I will then make them available via Jeff's site. PayPal payments only.

Richard Mace
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
giosi
Loyal Fan
giosi

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-02-01

JSS logo pendents Empty
PostSubject: Re: JSS logo pendents   JSS logo pendents Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:17 am

Wink And nice pendants they are..my sister makes each one with pride... knowing it will be worn by a fellow JSS family member!! cheers

Giosi
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bellascript

JSS logo pendents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: JEFF SCOTT SOTO :: General-
Jump to: