Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Talisman in Italy!!

Go down 
+6
satrianivzla
giosi
MsMercury
Lisl
Ratgirl
Nath
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Talisman in Italy!! Empty
PostSubject: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:29 am

Finally the Talisman band in Italy!!!
After two announced and postponed tours, finally it's time for Talisman in Italy!!!
Jeff Scott Soto and his mates are ready to rock Europe! Bologna Rock City is proud to announce the 2 Italian dates. Europroject, the most famous Europe tribute band in Italy, will play in the opening acts. 2 great events of the made in Sweden pure rock!!!

TALISMAN + EUROPROJECT:
Friday 14th of December, 2007 - BORDERLINE in Pisa
Saturday 15th of December, 2007 - TEMPO ROCK in Gualtieri (RE)
For info:
www.bolognarockcity.it
www.borderlinepisa.it
www.temporock.it
www.myspace.com/europroject
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:52 am

Have fun to those who go! cheers cheers

How about a "Talisman to FL" show! It's a long shot but I can dream. alien
Back to top Go down
Lisl
Kiss and Hug
Lisl

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:33 am

Great news for the Italian! cheers

I know I want it all, I guess everybody knows I want it al... so I won't ask Twisted Evil but maybe... you know ... Holland, Belgium... No questionmarks, so I didn't ask anything Twisted Evil

Have fun everybody who's going!!!
Back to top Go down
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:14 pm

Ratgirl wrote:

True. I've been trying to get Jeff to my part of Florida for 5 years!
Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
giosi
Loyal Fan
giosi

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:18 am

ummm...should I be making a call to visit relatives in Italy..??? Very Happy lol!
Stefy, Alessandra, Maura.....che fortuna!!

flower
Giosi
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bellascript
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:41 am

MsMercury wrote:
Ratgirl wrote:

True. I've been trying to get Jeff to my part of Florida for 5 years!
Teri

ANY part of FL would be nice. sunny
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:35 pm

Talisman in Italy!! Talismanbulletin01

Spread the word!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisl
Kiss and Hug
Lisl

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:29 am

Talisman with HOWIE?!
hmm scratch new option comes to mind (Stefy?! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
satrianivzla
Vampire
satrianivzla

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:27 pm

Talisman in Italy!! Italia468x60
Back to top Go down
http://www.marceljacob.com/
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:07 am

Lisl wrote:
Talisman with HOWIE?!
hmm scratch new option comes to mind (Stefy?! Very Happy )

LOL!!!! Tell me everything babe!!!! Wink

Thanks my friends for posting the news on the forum!!!
Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
kohoutekuk
kohoutekuk

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:40 pm

Nath wrote:

Finally the Talisman band in Italy!!!
After two announced and postponed tours, finally it's time for Talisman in Italy!!!
Jeff Scott Soto and his mates are ready to rock Europe! Bologna Rock City is proud to announce the 2 Italian dates. Europroject, the most famous Europe tribute band in Italy, will play in the opening acts. 2 great events of the made in Sweden pure rock!!!

TALISMAN + EUROPROJECT:
Friday 14th of December, 2007 - BORDERLINE in Pisa
Saturday 15th of December, 2007 - TEMPO ROCK in Gualtieri (RE)
For info:
www.bolognarockcity.it
www.borderlinepisa.it
www.temporock.it
www.myspace.com/europroject

Hi All JSS fans, saw Jeff in Sheffield, Uk in Nov, rocked the house as usual, so am now off to see Talisman, in Italy Pisa, on Friday 14th Dec.......Yahoooo

Cheap flight tiickets from Liverpool airport to Pisa £30.00 return, and ticket price for the Borderline Club is 15 Euro, just couldn`t resist the temptation.

Any one else going from the UK, see ya there.

Long Live Rock & Roll (Die hard 50yr old fan)
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:05 pm

kohoutekuk wrote:
Hi All JSS fans, saw Jeff in Sheffield, Uk in Nov, rocked the house as usual, so am now off to see Talisman, in Italy Pisa, on Friday 14th Dec.......Yahoooo

Cheap flight tiickets from Liverpool airport to Pisa £30.00 return, and ticket price for the Borderline Club is 15 Euro, just couldn`t resist the temptation.

Any one else going from the UK, see ya there.

Long Live Rock & Roll (Die hard 50yr old fan)

Welcome on board! Very Happy
Be careful, there's a strike in Italy aviation planned for Dec. 14th, so check your company website 3 or 4 days before the departure, to be sure your flight has not been cancelled...

And enjoy the show! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:03 am

A little problem today for Jeff and Howie to land at Pisa, due to a strike in Italy they had to land at Genoa. But normaly everybody will be right on time for the tonight show! Very Happy

Pisa, get ready to be rocked! Cool

Talisman in Italy!! Tower
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
Nath
Admin
Nath

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:41 am

Hey guys!

Just came back from Italy and I'm exhausted!! Very Happy
It was great to see the guys again! I'll post my report, pics and vids as soon as I recover from this week-end!

kohoutekuk (I realise I even don't know your name lol), it was great meeting you and your wife in Pisa! Hope to see you again at another JSS show. Til then, I hope you'll visit the forum from time to time! Smile

Hugs to everybody!
Back to top Go down
kohoutekuk
kohoutekuk

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:21 am

Nath wrote:
Hey guys!

Just came back from Italy and I'm exhausted!! Very Happy
It was great to see the guys again! I'll post my report, pics and vids as soon as I recover from this week-end!

kohoutekuk (I realise I even don't know your name lol), it was great meeting you and your wife in Pisa! Hope to see you again at another JSS show. Til then, I hope you'll visit the forum from time to time! Smile

Hugs to everybody!

Hi Nath, name was Mike shame on you! LOL

Had an awesome weekend in Pisa.

Arrived at venue at 8pm, was let in by Alex (Borderline Boss) was greeted with open arms, no pun intended with any journey reference.

Met Cockney Geezer, who was with Claudio and Nadia, watched Markonee set up and practise, what a great bunch of guys these were, was given an album (vinyl) of Spirit of the Radio, which they duly signed for me after the show........cheers guys.

In walked Jeff, Marcel, Howie and Jamie, i was sort of awestruck at this point as i have never met the guys in person before, also met Nath and her friend, also 3 looverly ladies who recognised me from the recent JSS gig at Sheffield. (as i said to the girls, Journey now have Pineda, we still have Jeff)
Sorry for not remembering all their names.

Met great guys from Bulgaria and Greece too, these guys were nutters but great fun to be with.

Watched the gig and boy what a gig, Markonee, and Talisman rocked the Borderline Club, with great enthusiasm, sound was excellent, this has got to be the best small venue to go to, so intimate and close, wicked.

After the show Jeff and the boys duly mingled with the punters, had photos and autographs done.

Got back to hotel at 3am, was up at 7am for breakfast, (well what i could eat) left hotel at 8am for airport, delay in flight of 2hrs, eventually got back into Liverpool at 1pm.

I never took a camera with me so if anyone would like to post pictures of the gig i would be very much appreciated ( especially Cockney Geezer as he took the main photos of me and the wife with Talisman ) There is a 1minute clip on YouTube already. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUs0v29Id14)

Hope to see you all soon at another Talisman, JSS gig.

I will be back...............

What a weekend.!!!!!!!!!

Big Thanks to ALEX, PAULO, NATH, COCKNEY GEEZER, CLAUDIO, NADIA, THE GIRLS,
JEFF, HOWIE, MARCEL, JAMIE,
STEFANO (crazy mama), GABRIELE, JJ, CARLO and IVANO (get to the UK)
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:25 am

Thanks for the report Mike!!! Razz
I'll copy it in the thread that I opened for the gig in Pisa.
Back to top Go down
Maura
Maura

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:39 am

Hi all cheers

Here I am as well after two wonderful Talisman concerts Very Happy

It is really hard to wake up from such an awesome dream Very Happy

The guys on stage were great as usual, the set list simply fantastic and off stage the guys were adorable I love you .

As soon as I can I will upload some pictures as I promised to my sweet sister Nath I love you , they will surely express how those gigs were better than my words can do Embarassed

I have to thank the guys for everything they did, my sister Nath I love you without whom it wouldn't have been the same, Novella and my Like a Star @ heaven Stellina Like a Star @ heaven Stefy for their hard work to make it happen , Nadia and Claudio, two adorable fans we met in this occasion, Simona and Davide, Laura and Stefano ( thanks for your ride Laughing ) Gigliola and Enrico, and all in Europroject cheers
Ops, the group got wider Very Happy

And a BIG THANK YOU to you SOTO family with whom I can share all this I love you

So see you very soon Wink

Maura
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:19 pm

Well... it's been a looooooooooong adventure indeed to bring Talisman over here... some of you know what I'm talking about but I think in the end everyone enjoyed those two shows, or at least I hope so Very Happy!!!, and that's what really matters!

Several people showed up and not only from Italy, and if you consider the very short time available to make this mini tour possible, I really think this has been a great result!

So thanks everyone who could make it, thanks to those who couldn't but were supportive anyway! Thanks to my Talisman brothers and sisters from all over!
It's been absolutely ace to meet some of you for the first time and meet again my old good fellows! I love you all! I love you

Thank you Jeff, Marcel, Jamie and Howie for putting your enthusiasm on this thing till the end Wink
You know how much I love you guys! Talisman must still continue to fill our hearts and souls with their music! I'm sure it will happen one day again! I love you

Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:59 pm

Personne wrote:
A little problem today for Jeff and Howie to land at Pisa, due to a strike in Italy they had to land at Genoa. But normaly everybody will be right on time for the tonight show! Very Happy

Pisa, get ready to be rocked! Cool

Everybody involved almost had a heart attack when we got the news that Jeff and Howie's flight was diverted to Genoa... but that was not due to the strike but because.... the radar of the airport broke down just before their arrival!!!! Talking about luck!!!! afro

Nath had just landed a few hours before with no problems at all! Very Happy

Stefy
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:30 am

Yes Stefy, I had also that version after! lol! A little gift for the Pisa control tower, it's christmas! santa

Talisman in Italy!! 1
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talisman in Italy!!   Talisman in Italy!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talisman in Italy!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: TALISMAN :: Live Shows-
Jump to: