Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
satrianivzla
Vampire
satrianivzla

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk   Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm

Jeff Scott Soto just completed a 30 minute interview with NY DJ Eddie Trunk which can be downloaded in MP3 format via this
Megaupload link.
Jeff talks about his time with Journey, the new solo record and upcoming solo live dates, including MelodicRockFest on October 6.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marceljacob.com/
satrianivzla
Vampire
satrianivzla

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk   Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:27 pm

wow! J made was a real gentleman when Eddie asked about Journey - and in all the interview too.
The only thing that I guess that was weird is that at the end of the J's interview you can hear "I'll see the light tonight" (from his early Yngwie's record).
Back to top Go down
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk   Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:38 pm

I haven't listened to the full interview yet but I knew he wouldn't dish any dirt about Journey. He's just not like that. I've never heard him trash anyone. Not only is he a nice guy but he's also smart. Trashing people only makes you look bad in the end.
Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
satrianivzla
Vampire
satrianivzla

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk   Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:01 am

Yes Teri He is pretty smart because he don't want nothing doing that.
I guess that at the end he is the only win because now more US people know who is he and can follow his new efforts.
Back to top Go down
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk   Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:50 am

MsMercury wrote:
I haven't listened to the full interview yet but I knew he wouldn't dish any dirt about Journey. He's just not like that. I've never heard him trash anyone. Not only is he a nice guy but he's also smart. Trashing people only makes you look bad in the end.
Teri

I have listened to the whole thing and still irks me that Journey would do that to Jeff. It only goes to show that Jeff is bigger and better than them. The least they could do was atleast tell Jeff themselves. <insert random profanities> Mad
Back to top Go down
satrianivzla
Vampire
satrianivzla

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk   Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:16 pm

But if you want to listen the full interview you can download it from Megaupload Smile

MsMercury wrote:
Teri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk   Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff Scott Soto interview by NY DJ Eddie Trunk
Page 1 of 1