Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Hi from Spain

Go down 
+3
Nath
fourt9rkim
troobie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
troobie
troobie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:17 am

Hello everybody.

I've been reading this forum for a while and at last, i've decided to introduce myself. First of all, i'm doing my best with my english so sorry for the mistakes i may do.
My name is Ana and i discovered JSS a few months ago. Embarassed I like Journey and when i heard they had a new lead singer, I didn't know who he was. Last march they come to Spain and i bought my tickets. I must say i didn't want to hear any bootleg or live song since i always thought Steve Perry was the man for Journey and i was like: "I don't want to go to the concert knowing i'm not gonna like the singer". But to my pleasure, i found out Jeff to be an incredible singer and frontman. So as soon as i got home, i searched for any info about him and i'm already buying some of his stuff.
I've got to add that i've been a Bryan Adams' fan since i was 8 (and now i'm 22) but i don't like what he has been doing the last 10 years. These last two years, i've been kind of confused since i need music to breath (if you know what i mean) and Bryan couldn't fill that space again. Guess who is in my brain all the time now. Very Happy I'm not feeling confused anymore. Jeff has that something that makes him special.

Ok, after this loong story (sorry if you yawned), i want to say HELLO and i hope i enjoy this site as much as you all do.

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim
Rising Force
fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:13 am

Ana, welcome to the forum, and the world of JSS! Very Happy I too didn't know who Jeff was until I heard that he was the lead singer of Journey. I was blown away when I saw him last October. I'm a die-hard fan now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:33 pm

Welcome on board Ana, nice to have you here! Very Happy
And don't worry about your English, it's perfect! I hope next time I go to Spain, we've got to meet!

xoxo
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Shanat
Fan
Shanat

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:11 am

Welcome Ana!
I'm also a JSS fan from Spain, specifically, from Barcelona. Smile
XO's
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shanatbcn
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:27 am

Ana, welcome to the JSS world, I like your story, Jeff is the world best kept secret(like Talisman DVD!!).
I'm a French fan but I was in Madrid for the Journey show! Shocked Best show of the year for me! Very Happy But what they've done after...Evil or Very Mad

Welcome again!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thierry
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
Kim
Fan
Kim

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:48 am

Hi and Welcome.

How cool it is to live in Spain. I have always wanted to visit!
Back to top Go down
satrianivzla
Vampire
satrianivzla

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:20 am

Hi Ana
I am Simon, 1 of the people who are running JSS websites.
We used to have for almost 3 years a JSS spanish website and we always have info on spanish about him on TalismanWorld (Talisman official website).
I am from Venezuela and well I discovered J by the time that he were working with Yngwie J. Malmsteen on the 80's - damm I should not said it too often.
Here I am for any aditional info about him that you need and of course that you can wrote down on spanish here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.marceljacob.com/
troobie
troobie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:09 am

Thank you all for your warm welcome.
Merci pour la bienvenue.
Gracias por la bienvenida.
Razz Razz

I'm reading the whole forum to know everything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Spain   Hi from Spain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Spain
Page 1 of 1