Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

From Cody's heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alessandra1
Alessandra1

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-03-30

From Cody's heart Empty
PostSubject: From Cody's heart   From Cody's heart Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:50 am

This is what my good friend Cody writes in fer last blog.... she is only twenty!
My Response...

Mmmk so first & foremost...what the fuck is wrong with you guys? Is this how you treat your so called friend?! The one who went out of his way to save your asses!?!Seriously,I do believe a few months ago in your announcement regarding Jeff as the new lead singer you said that "Over the past few months, we've come to realize that Jeff has proven himself above and beyond that he can sing the hell out of our songs and we're happy to officially welcome him as part of the family. We're excited to start a new chapter with Jeff and we're excited about what the future may bring." Excellent decison in my opinion because everything you just said about him was exactly right. I first saw him with you guys last summer during the Journey/Def Leppard tour...I had NO idea that he was filling in for Augerri and at first I was a little dissapointed because I had gotten used to Steve Augerri but after the first Journey song...I was HOOKED! Jeff was amazing,he totally blew me away! His stage presence was remarkable. I even took my Dad to Clearwater, an hour and a half away, to see you guys play. He's the one who got me in to you guys...it was his FIRST EVER Journey concert. He always refused to go because he was still bitter about Steve Perry not being there...to him Journey was not "Journey" without Steve Perry. I wouldn't have taken my Dad to see you guys if I didn't think that you were worth seeing without Steve Perry. I wanted him to check out the "new lead singer" because I thought he was incredible...my Dad was impressed,he even cried. It was the BEST night of my life! I knew that if Jeff wouldn't have been there, it wouldn't have been as much fun...I've seen you guys once without Jeff and it wasn't as fun. I was SO excited to spend that time with my Dad. I thought this is something that we could bond over because we don't have that much to bond over. He even agreed to go with me to see you guys again in the future,I was SO excited. But NO! Thanks to you jerkoffs, I won't get to experience you guys in concert with my Dad like that EVER again...in fact,I have no interest in actually seeing you guys in concert anymore. I'm sure the next guy who comes in will be one big joke, he won't be as good. So yeah, I will only have the memories of that night and how happy I was. FU** YOU Jon & Neal....you're so full of yourselves...you've totally ruined Journey.

I've stopped believin'....
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

From Cody's heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Cody's heart   From Cody's heart Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:36 am

Nice read and so true!

Thanks for posting that open letter from the heart A! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/

From Cody's heart
Page 1 of 1