Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,

Go down 
+12
Nath
MsMercury
belar
Personne
Renegade
Moon Beam
*~Sherrie~*
lep4life
Ratgirl
giosi
fourt9rkim
Behshad
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Behshad

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:45 am

Thanks to Andrew at MR , it is now possible to see Jeff , October 6th in South Bend Indiana. Congrats to Andrew for 10 successfull years and for being able to arrange such huge get-together!

Here's some info from MR/ANDREW:

MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary Concert!

Saturday October 6, 2007
Morris Performing Arts Center
South Bend, Indiana, USA
(90 miles / 120 km East Of Chicago)

Featuring....

Nashville's All-Star Scrap Metal
Kelly Keagy (Night Ranger), Gunnar & Matthew Nelson (Nelson)
Mark Slaughter (Slaughter) Eric Martin (Mr. Big)
Dave Marshall (Vince Neil Band) and Gary Corbett (Lou Gramm Band/Cinderella)

With Very Special Guests:
Jim Peterik (Survivor)
Jack Blades (Night Ranger, Damn Yankees)
Jimi Jamison (Survivor)
Jeff Scott Soto
Joe Lynn Turner (Rainbow, Deep Purple)
plus Joe Vana (Mecca) and Michael Eden (Eden's Curse)

Performing an Expanded Headline Set featuring a non-stop barrage of smash hits.

Eric Martin: “Andrew McNeice, with his Rock & Roll brainchild MelodicRock.com, gave most of us a new lease on life. I am indebted to him for throwing me a life jacket when the big ship went down. Cheers to his skills as a journalist and a die-hard fan of "this thing we do".
The face of rock and roll music has changed so many times that it's hard to keep track of the adjective that comes before the word rock. Scrap Metal, the proverbial robot transformer made up of standout musicians from the 80s & 90s, brings the spirit of melodic rock & roll back from the dead (well that's not true it's just been a sleeping giant for a handful of years). Dust off your black concert Tee's, polish off your cowboy boots and don't hurt yourself squeezing into your leather pants. Keep the dream alive & kickin' in South Bend.”

Jim Peterik: “I am thrilled to be a part of the landmark AOR show of the year! All of the talent that is synonymous with what we all loved about the 80's will be there all in honor of a man who has done so much to promote that music.
Everyone is charged up and ready to do their best show ever. Can't wait for October 6 - South Bend Indiana at The Morris Center.
We will give you a night you will never forget - keep rocking - Jim Peterik.” (Ides Of March, Pride Of Lions, Ex member of Survivor)

Harry Hess / Harem Scarem: “Playing in the Chicago area will be a first for Harem Scarem so we're extremely excited to be involved and can't wait to meet some U.S rock fans!!!!!”

Kevin Chalfant: “Wow, thank you Andrew for the invitation to perform in your 10th Anniversary jam. I informed my band and they and I are looking forward to a smoking show. The line up is tremendous.”

Martie Peters: “It is such an honour to be called upon for an event like this! We finally get to play to an American audience and we won't let them down in South Bend. And to be on the same bill with all those heroes of mine, people who inspired me into playing rock and roll, it doesn't get much bigger than this! Andrew, here's to the next 10 years of MR.com."

Saturday October 6
Morris Performing Arts Center
211 N. Michigan Street
South Bend, Indiana 46601, USA

Tickets On Sale June 30!

Scrap Metal - Scrap Metal is the Nashville based all-star band featuring Gunnar & Matthew Nelson (Nelson), Kelly Keagy (Night Ranger), Mark Slaughter (Slaughter), Eric Martin (Mr. Big), Dave Marshall (Vince Neil Band) and Gary Corbett (Lou Gramm Band/Cinderella).
Joining the Scrap Metal on stage for this special expanded headline set will be several very special guests which will turn this show into a once in a lifetime event.
Special guests include Jack Blades (Night Ranger), Jim Peterik (Survivor), Jimi Jamison (Survivor), Jeff Scott Soto and Joe Lynn Turner (Rainbow, Deep Purple).
The band's regular set sees them plough through hit singles from the acts represented by the rockers - Slaughter, Nelson, Mr. Big and Night Ranger. The special expanded headlining set will also cover the classic hits from Survivor, Damn Yankees, Rainbow and Deep Purple.

Eric Martin will deliver the biggest hits of his career from Mr. Big; Mark Slaughter sings those Slaughter hits that become radio staples in the early 90s and Gunnar and Matthew Nelson will remind us of the brilliant harmonies that Nelson delivered from their smash hit debut album.
For the first time in over a decade on US soil, Survivor founder Jim Peterik will share the stage with the vocalist responsible for some of the band's most loved hits, Jimi Jamison, for a special Survivor set.
Drummer and vocalist Kelly Keagy will be joined by the his Night Ranger band mate - frontman Jack Blades for a blistering set of Night Ranger and Damn Yankees hits.
Joe Lynn Turner flies in from New York City to belt out his best Rainbow and Deep Purple hits.
Several other surprises are planned and final details of some performances are still being held top secret.
www.myspace.com/scrapmetalband, www.ericmartin.com, www.thenelsonbrothers.com, www.kellykeagy.com, www.jimpeterik.com, www.nightranger.com, www.jimijamison.com, www.myspace.com/jimijamison, www.joelynnturner.com, www.myspace.com/nranger

Harem Scarem - The headline act is just one highlight of this very special event. Canada's best and most loved melodic rock band Harem Scarem will make their USA debut after some 17 years in the business. Having toured Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Spain and Japan, the guys have only ever played one show on US soil. The recent release of their 11th studio album proves the guys are as hungry and as fresh as ever and just why they have the reputation for always delivering the goods.
Having toured on their own bill as well as playing support to the likes of Hardline, Van Halen and Foreigner, the band will show old and new fans alike something to remember.
www.haremscarem.net

Kevin Chalfant Band - It will be a night of special events and Kevin Chalfant is certainly a man capable of delivering more surprises. In a special full band appearance, Kevin will perform a show that will pay tribute to the music of AOR legends Journey, as well as covering his own hits with The Storm and as a solo artist.
Kevin Chalfant possesses an amazing voice that is the very definition of melodic rock music. This voice has seen him work with the guys from Journey as well as forming the band The Storm with former Journey alumni Gregg Rolie and Steve Smith.
He went on to form Two Fires and has just released a new studio album paying tribute to the music of Journey. On this show, you'll hear it all.
www.kevinchalfant.com

Martie Peters Group - Martie Peters may not be a name familiar to many, but he is an integral part of what has defined MelodicRock.com over the years. Martie is a hard working artist that delivers passionate, harmony filled rock n roll year after year, and like many artists in the world, works hard at his craft in order to produce the highest possible quality albums for his fans and with each album continues to build upon that fan base.
His biggest influence sound and style wise is White Lion and in particular frontman of the band Mike Tramp. But he is also a unique character and on this night will represent the many independent artists out there that make killer music but don't get the deserved recognition. After his performance I have no doubt that many more will be converted to his music.
www.martiepeters.com

7th heaven - 7th heaven should be no strangers to followers of the Melodic Rock scene. The guys have built a considerable fan base in the greater Chicago area and across the globe. Another indie artist that works hard at their craft, their breakthrough debut album Silver has won critical acclaim from press and fans alike. With a new frontman in Keith Semple, they are ready to take it to the next level.
www.7thheavenband.com

1RKO - Opening the show is a hot new Los Angeles based hard rock outfit First Round Knockout. Their energetic take no prisoners approach will I'm sure, make an impact with those present today and will help them make in roads for the future. Their debut album is being worked on now and will be showcased at this event. www.myspace.com/1rko
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim
Rising Force
fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:05 am

Damn, I wish I could make this....but as things stand now, it will be impossible. Besides seeing Jeff perform again, I am DYING to see Mark Slaughter on stage again! *drool*

Sounds like it's going to be a killer show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
giosi
Loyal Fan
giosi

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:30 pm

I think I'll try to make this one.....October is a long way off!!! Laughing

Giosi
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bellascript
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:53 pm

fourt9rkim wrote:
Damn, I wish I could make this....but as things stand now, it will be impossible. Besides seeing Jeff perform again, I am DYING to see Mark Slaughter on stage again! *drool*

Get your bags packed and set them by the door. You NEED to go and take a break from real life crap. (it's only a weekend) Cool
Back to top Go down
lep4life
Fan
lep4life

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 11:43 pm

I just saw Styx at this venue in May and it's great! I can't wait!

~Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:44 am

Crap, crap, CRAP! Indiana is good for me, I live there but damn, South Bend is aaaaaaall the way in Northern Indiana and I'm in southern Indiana....damn! Maybe I can find someone who would make that trip w/ me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Behshad

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:20 am

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
Crap, crap, CRAP! Indiana is good for me, I live there but damn, South Bend is aaaaaaall the way in Northern Indiana and I'm in southern Indiana....damn! Maybe I can find someone who would make that trip w/ me.

Come on now!
There are people travelling from all over the world to see this and your in the same STATE .
Basketball
Back to top Go down
Moon Beam
Moon Beam

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 9:59 am

Headed there from Canada with my Hubby.
Can't wait for this event, hope to meet as many of you as I can!
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim
Rising Force
fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:00 am

Ratgirl wrote:
fourt9rkim wrote:

Get your bags packed and set them by the door. You NEED to go and take a break from real life crap. (it's only a weekend) Cool

You KNOW I want to, girlfriend...but that real life is a BIOTCH!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Behshad wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:

Come on now!
There are people travelling from all over the world to see this and your in the same STATE .
Basketball

Those people obviously have more money than me.
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Renegade

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 4:07 pm

bounce I'm planning how to get there from So Cal! Hopefully meeting other friends there from around the country & Canada too! bounce bounce bounce

Cindi
Back to top Go down
http://www.loveclassicrock.com
lep4life
Fan
lep4life

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 12:09 am

Renegade wrote:
bounce I'm planning how to get there from So Cal! Hopefully meeting other friends there from around the country & Canada too! bounce bounce bounce

Cindi

Yea! Welcome Cindi!

You know I'll be there!!!

~Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:36 am

Just checked how much will cost the tickets to get to Chicago from Paris!Cool bounce
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
Behshad

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:05 am

Personne wrote:
Just checked how much will cost the tickets to get to Chicago from Paris!Cool bounce

Thierry
you need to check out the prices from PARIS to TOLEDO , OHIO
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:50 am

Behshad wrote:
Personne wrote:

Thierry

Thanks for the tip!Wink But how far from Chicago is the event?
Back to top Go down
Behshad

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 12:44 pm

Personne wrote:
Behshad wrote:
Personne wrote:

Thierry

Thanks for the tip!Wink But how far from Chicago is the event?

Dont worry about Chicago,,,, I will pick u & nath up from Toledo, its about 45 mins from my house. And the show is about 1 hour away from my house, which we'll drive to the next day! Smile
so plan on Friday 5th, Paris-Toledo (it may take you through Detroit or some bigger city ,since Toledo doesnt have direct flights to and from Paris.
(Also, CHicago is 4 1/2 hours drive for me.)
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 12:55 pm

Ok, perfect! I'll check that tomorrow, I want to be part of this event!geek Thanks again Behshad!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:36 am

Booking done to Toledo, Ohio with Northwest/Air France! Wink
Back to top Go down
Behshad

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:04 am

Personne wrote:
Booking done to Toledo, Ohio with Northwest/Air France! Wink

check your PM Wink
Back to top Go down
belar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 3:10 pm

It's gonna be a good time.
Back to top Go down
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:05 pm

belar wrote:
It's gonna be a good time.

It will! cheers
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:43 am

I hope to be there, I talked to my best friend and she said she'd go. Crossing my fingers that everything goes well and I can make it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:40 am

Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Promoposter
Back to top Go down
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 6:29 am

Another reason I'm pissed with Journey. Ruins my chances of Jeff coming anywhere near me to perform.
Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 4:05 pm

Ok who is going??? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,   Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Chance To See JSS LIVE ,,,,
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next