Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

What if it was not the Farewell tour?

Go down 
+8
Nath
uncle heFTy
Eden
*~Sherrie~*
Alessandra1
Gus Greece
jeff bon jovi
Personne
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

What if it was not the Farewell tour? Empty
PostSubject: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 5:33 am

I don't want them to put an end to the Talisman's story!Evil or Very Mad

Marcel, Jeff, Jamie, I want you to reconsider the fact that after the farewell tour, Talisman would be history!
Maybe you could have some time to write new songs and do a little tour to promote them in your future main projects?

Please!No

Do I have to do a petition for that?Laughing I know that they're things more important in life, but it was my favorite band during so many years, and I hope years to come!!!Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 7:39 am

Personne wrote:

Marcel, Jeff, Jamie, I want you to reconsider the fact that after the farewell tour, Talisman would be history!
Maybe you could have some time to write new songs and do a little tour to promote them in your future main projects?

Please!No

Do I have to do a petition for that?Laughing I know that they're things more important in life, but it was my favorite band during so many years, and I hope years to come!!!Neutral

Yeah,I want it to Very Happy It was really weird No ,when Jeff was singing Frozen...."we'd never be apart",he was looking at Marcel and it was a... Sad Sad Sad moment
Back to top Go down
Gus Greece
Gus Greece

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:53 am

Personne wrote:

Please!No

Ι agree!!! I will Talisman in few hours for first and last time!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Alessandra1
Alessandra1

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:55 am

I'm ready to sign your petition Thierry!!!
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:59 am

Alessandra1 wrote:
I'm ready to sign your petition Thierry!!!

Let me think about it!? pirat
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 6:03 pm

I don't want it to be the end either, I haven't had the chance to see them live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Eden
Fan

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:22 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
I don't want it to be the end either, I haven't had the chance to see them live.

I have seen them once. But I would definitely like to have some more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/EdeAOR
uncle heFTy
Tour Manager

Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 3:46 pm

Good evening you lovely people,

I'd simply like to say thanks to any of you who came to see Talisman across Europe - it was an eventful trip in more ways than one. The culmination of a tour with probably the best gig at Sweden Rock, goes a long way to underlining exactly why Jeff, Marcel, Jamie, Brian and Magnus have such dedicated fans.

You all made my hobby worthwhile.

Uncle
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 3:53 pm

uncle heFTy wrote:
Good evening you lovely people,

I'd simply like to say thanks to any of you who came to see Talisman across Europe - it was an eventful trip in more ways than one. The culmination of a tour with probably the best gig at Sweden Rock, goes a long way to underlining exactly why Jeff, Marcel, Jamie, Brian and Magnus have such dedicated fans.

You all made my hobby worthwhile.

Uncle

Uncle!!! Welcome home!!! I was desperatly waiting for you to come here!!! It finally happened!!! Thanks for organizing this tour and for being so kind for us!! We've got plenty of good memories in our heads, thanks to the guys and thanks to you too!

Big hugs!Very Happy
Nath
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
uncle heFTy
Tour Manager

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:29 am

Hi Nath,

It took a while - but I am here.

The events of the past four weeks have become a blur - from the anguished call from Jeff at Heathrow, to the anguished and hurt call last Monday. The members of this board plus the many that Jeff has made on MR.com and on tour - Sweden Rock was AWESOME - make being part of the community worthwhile.

I may not post very often, but will do so when I can.

I too, will throw my not inconsiderable weight into ensuring that Jeff tours again soon - no matter what the band.

TTFN
Uncle H
Back to top Go down
Lea
Fan
Lea

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 7:45 am

uncle heFTy wrote:

I too, will throw my not inconsiderable weight into ensuring that Jeff tours again soon - no matter what the band.

I love you! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 8:51 am

Maybe my timing might be a little off here...but could we be seeing a re -union tour before the farewell one is over in Brazil????

I know it may be to early for Jeff to make a decision on his future...but my one and only wish and it has always been that Talisman go on and on....this is where Jeff belongs....with his Talisman brothers!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Sam..x
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamieborger.com
hardrocklady
Fan
hardrocklady

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:59 pm

Very Happy Hi Sam and thanks for the nice posts Uncle Hefty - nice to meet you! Smile I wish I could've met you in person with the latest Talisman dates but hopefully we will one day.

Count me in for a Talisman Reunion Tour or any other tour for that matter...wherever JSS goes, I'll go. Thanks Uncle Hefty for making some of that happen, especially as a hobby! Very Happy

Heather I love you
Back to top Go down
Lea
Fan
Lea

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:44 pm

Uncle HeFTy - are u the guy who went backstage to see Jeff after the 2nd night in Newcastle? I remember seeing a guy in the M&G area who was a friend of Jeffs and had something to do with his tours (according to Tony M anyway), but I wasn't sure if it was you...
Back to top Go down
lizwatford
Fan
lizwatford

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:05 pm

Eden wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:

I have seen them once. But I would definitely like to have some more!

Me three! I would still like to see Talisman play live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prettyinscarlett.blogspot.com
uncle heFTy
Tour Manager

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:57 pm

Look you lot... there was a song that had the lyric "wishing and hoping...". Have faith Jeff will be back.

I haven't invested 4 years of my life as a surrogate Uncle to allow it to simply wither on the vine (and we know how the boy likes wine).

When Jeff and I were last together on, or rather back, stage we had the biggest bear hug that two practising heteros can have without raising eyebrows and I simply told the boy how proud I was of how much he had achieved. he had taken a journey (no pun intended) and had delivered.

The two pictures at the top of this forum say it all, his smile, his music are infectious and with your help and support they will be seen all overthe world.

You guys really rock.

Forgive the expletive (I seldom resort to profanity) but FUCK Journey we have bigger fish to fry.

Uncle H
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 10:53 pm

Well said Uncle!! Very Happy
We're all so proud of Jeff and we know he will be back!!

And you know you can use the F word here, it's completely allowed and Jeff loves that Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
uncle heFTy
Tour Manager

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:39 pm

Nath wrote:
Well said Uncle!! Very Happy
We're all so proud of Jeff and we know he will be back!!

And you know you can use the F word here, it's completely allowed and Jeff loves that Laughing

I know I can use the 'F'word but rarely do - just part of my 'olde worlde charme' - one lives in Cheshire one does and its taken me years to learn to say manure Razz

Uncle H
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:56 am

I agree, FUCK Journey! I have faith in Jeff and will wait as long as it takes, I'll always support him in whatever he decides to do. He's got me as a loyal fan 4 life, whether he likes it or not lol! He made a lasting impression on me and I'm here for the long haul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if it was not the Farewell tour?   What if it was not the Farewell tour? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if it was not the Farewell tour?
Page 1 of 1