Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :) Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :)   Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:13 am

Hello everyone!
Yesterday I attended the concert of Moonstone Project - www.moonstone.it - featuring Gleen Hughes and it was great! It was thrilling to see Glenn live again and hear him playing everlasting songs like Stormbringer and Burn!!!

The keyboarder of Moonstone Project is the amazing Alessandro Del Vecchio, previously in Edge of Forever - www.edgeofforever.it - whose first album "Feeding the fire" was produced by Marcel Jacob...

While me and my brother were desperately looking for the venue (it was in a town close to Turin) I got a call from... Giosi!!! Very Happy

What a nice surprise girl, thanks for calling!! cheers
It was great talking to you on the phone, your Italian is brilliant but couldn't be otherwise since you told me about your daily contact with the Italian culture, traditions, food, family heritage etc... Interesting chat! Thanks again! I love you

Love to all!
Stefy
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
giosi
Loyal Fan
giosi

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :)   Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:17 pm

Ciao Stefy,

I am glad that you found the venue and that you had a great time! cheers
It was great talking to you..it felt like I've known you for so long!
Sei la mia cugina da Torino! lol!

Hugs
Giosi
sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bellascript
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :)   Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:58 am

Wow... I have a cousin in Canada now!!!! Wohooooooo!!!! I love you

Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :)   Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn Hughes and a telephone call from Canada! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Other topics non related to JSS-
Jump to: