Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement   Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 4:27 pm

From JSS MySpace blog:

Well what's a farewell tour without a little drama? If it wasn't getting the timing on when all of us in the band we're available for this upcoming run, there was the task of convincing promoters we wouldn't pull the plug a 3rd time on them if we rebooked...well, it was close to happening again but I refused to let it.

Last week, our longtime guitarist Fredrik Åkesson informed us he would not be able to participate with us because of his obligations with the band he has been involved with. Understandable but a bit unprofessional of him to pull out 6 weeks before the tour begins. Our next option was to get our old pal & other former guitarist, Pontus Norgren, but he too is knee deep in commitment with his current band The Poodles & was unable to join us. I thought this would be a bit silly in continuing forward without either one of them but I realised there are fans buying tickets, hotels & even flights to come see these shows, they are the ones who are the most put out so I came up with a solution I am very happy to announce into the fold.

My good friend from many a musical moment, guitarist Brian Young, will join us for the tour. Brian was part of the 1st band I started after my stint with Yngwie back in 1985 called L'Amour & we have done much together since. He played a solo on the 1st Human Clay album Marcel & I did back in 1996 as well played on a few solos for my Prism album. For the last 6 years, Brian has been & still is currently playing for David Lee Roth but I am proud to be borrowing him & introducing him to you on this tour...only he can learn all these songs in 3 weeks & blow you all away, trust me, you'll be impressed!!

See you all out there, Jamie, Marcel, I & now Brian look forward to a slamming farewell...until we meet again!!

JSS

--------

I'm happy to know the guys will be touring for real this time!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement   Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 10:31 pm

Finally!!! Very Happy
I was so afraid of what was going to be announced! But thankfully it's not a bad news, even if it's sad that Fredrik or Pontus won't be there.
Time to book the flight tickets now! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement   Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:24 am

Here are the tour dates:

Saturday 19 May- Holland, Hellendoorn - Festivalplein with Deep
Purple and Y&T
Sunday 20 May - UK, Sheffield - Corporation (support 'Crimes of
Passion')
Monday 21 May - UK, Dudley - JB's (support 'Crimes of Passion')
Thursday 24 May - Greece, Thessaloniki - Ksilourgio Milou
Friday 25 May - Greece, Athens - Gagarin 205
Sunday 27 May - Belgium, Vosselar - Biebob (support 'Mennen')
Tuesday 29 May - Germany, Hamburg - Headbanger's Ballroom (support
'Mennen')
Thursday 31 May - Spain, Barcelona - Apolo
Friday 1 June - Spain, Madrid - Sala Heineken
Saturday 2 June - Spain, Bilbao - Santana 27
Monday 4 June - Gran Canaria, Telde - Teatro Juan Ramon Jiminez
Wednesday 6 June - Holland, Zoetermeer - De Boerderij (support' DUST')
Friday 8 June - Sweden, Solvesborg - Sweden Rock, headline band,
Zeppelin stage
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement   Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 4:49 am

A pic of Brian :

Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement Brian
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement   Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talisman Tour Update - Press Release Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: TALISMAN :: Live Shows-
Jump to: