Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

The Pets of the JSS Forum

Go down 
+9
Personne
Stefania
Eden
lep4life
jrnyval
*~Sherrie~*
Kim
giosi
MsMercury
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lea
Fan
Lea

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-05

The Pets of the JSS Forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pets of the JSS Forum   The Pets of the JSS Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:58 am

Yeah it was on the Criss Angel Halloween show in the US too.
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Pets of the JSS Forum   The Pets of the JSS Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:38 pm

It's simply horrible, poor dog! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: The Pets of the JSS Forum   The Pets of the JSS Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 1:22 pm

Yeah when Sam was on Criss Angel's halloween special he said it was his cat, Minx, in a halloween costume.
lol!

Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
cheyenne
Fan
cheyenne

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Pets of the JSS Forum   The Pets of the JSS Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 3:59 am

Man that poor dog! affraid Sad

I had a dog(jack russel) named Barney for 16 years!. He was the best dog ever! I loved him so much.
My mum and got him for me when I was about 4yrs old,so could say I kindda grew up with him. I would often refer him as my brother Smile because I'm an only child!( I know sad Laughing arn't I?)
He died Sad a few years ago now, but I still miss him very much! I love you

I don't have any pets(apart from my boyfriend and daughter lol! ) at the moment, but been thinking about getting some fish and maybe later down the track I may get another dog!, so my daughter can have the happiness I had! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeff bon jovi
Fan
jeff bon jovi

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Pets of the JSS Forum   The Pets of the JSS Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 6:44 am

I have no pets Crying or Very sad ,but till the end of this month a friend of mine will give me a dog(she's got 28 dogs Shocked ).It was born a week ago and it needs some time to pass with mam.I love dogs(although I'm afraid of some of them),but I never had one.I used to have fishes,but I didn't love them and also I was a little curious so I didn't feed the first one I had,just to see for how long it can live,without eating.To the secont one I did exactly the opposite,I feed it all day,for the same reason.I had also a rabbit, a very very small turtle,a canary and some other birds,I'm not sure but I think that's all I had
Cheyenne I'm sorry about your dog Sad
Back to top Go down
cheyenne
Fan
cheyenne

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Pets of the JSS Forum   The Pets of the JSS Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 9:11 am

jeff bon jovi wrote:
I have no pets Crying or Very sad ,but till the end of this month a friend of mine will give me a dog(she's got 28 dogs Shocked ).It was born a week ago and it needs some time to pass with mam.I love dogs(although I'm afraid of some of them),but I never had one.I used to have fishes,but I didn't love them and also I was a little curious so I didn't feed the first one I had,just to see for how long it can live,without eating.To the secont one I did exactly the opposite,I feed it all day,for the same reason.I had also a rabbit, a very very small turtle,a canary and some other birds,I'm not sure but I think that's all I had
Cheyenne I'm sorry about your dog Sad
Hey Smile Jeff bon jovi, it's ok I had 16yrs of happiness with my dog! so don't be sad Smile .
As for you with the fish Shocked ...Well I think it's safe to say you aint really a fish person are you!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pets of the JSS Forum   The Pets of the JSS Forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pets of the JSS Forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Other topics non related to JSS-
Jump to: