Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

A pic of Jeff...

Go down 
+10
Stefania
lep4life
MsMercury
rockgirl
Ceilidh
giosi
fourt9rkim
victoria
Nath
Personne
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kim
Fan
Kim

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-05

A pic of Jeff... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A pic of Jeff...   A pic of Jeff... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 7:26 am

No, he doesn't act like he knows at all. Thank Gawd.
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: A pic of Jeff...   A pic of Jeff... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 10:33 am

He strikes me as the type that wouldn't and doesn't understand what all the fuss is about him Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
cheyenne
Fan
cheyenne

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: A pic of Jeff...   A pic of Jeff... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:16 am

I love you WOW that is such a great picture Exclamation OH my He always looks so good Smile I think that has to go into my fav piccys!
I have a great signed picture of him Like a Star @ heaven I got it when I went to see the JSS band four years ago and it was my 21 birthday! He dedicated the song "CRAZY" to me on that night, then gave me the signed picture wishing me happy birthday I love you I love that piccy so much!!!!
Back to top Go down
giosi
Loyal Fan
giosi

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A pic of Jeff...   A pic of Jeff... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:12 am

cheyenne wrote:
I love you WOW that is such a great picture Exclamation OH my He always looks so good Smile I think that has to go into my fav piccys!
I have a great signed picture of him Like a Star @ heaven I got it when I went to see the JSS band four years ago and it was my 21 birthday! He dedicated the song "CRAZY" to me on that night, then gave me the signed picture wishing me happy birthday I love you I love that piccy so much!!!!

I'm sure that will always be one of your fav memories of JEFF! It is so great to hear how amazing he really is! sunny

Giosi
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bellascript
cheyenne
Fan
cheyenne

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: A pic of Jeff...   A pic of Jeff... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:26 am

giosi wrote:
cheyenne wrote:

I'm sure that will always be one of your fav memories of JEFF! It is so great to hear how amazing he really is! sunny

Giosi
OH most defenatly!! He's the best!! Smile
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: A pic of Jeff...   A pic of Jeff... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 8:02 am

cheyenne wrote:
giosi wrote:
cheyenne wrote:

Giosi
OH most defenatly!! He's the best!! Smile

He definately is the best, we love him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pic of Jeff...   A pic of Jeff... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pic of Jeff...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2