Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Hi all!

Go down 
+23
waxxy
fourt9rkim
ukjrnyluva
i2takpics
hardrocklady
Jax
Stefania
erozario17
Ratgirl
Melissa
victoria
Ceilidh
satrianivzla
*~Sherrie~*
Lisl
Lea
nhrockergirl
rockgirl
lep4life
Personne
lizwatford
Nath
MsMercury
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 12:16 am

I'll go ahead and be the first to introduce myself. Most of you already know me. I'm Teri and i own the Jeff Scott Soto fans yahoo group. I'm a certified optician/ lab tech. and i live in Florida. I first met/saw Jeff perform in 2002 and didn't get to see him again until last November in Birmingham.
Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 2:00 am

Ok, my turn Very Happy
Most of you already know me as well. I've worked in the JSS Team for almost 4 years, until recently. I live in France, have two adorable daughters, Valentine, 7, and Angèle, 4 and a tall husband! lol!
I work as a marketing and communication manager in a French software company.
First time I've seen Jeff perform was in Paris in 2003, for a Queen show and a solo show. I've been a die hard fan since then... I've seen him several times with the JSS Band, and twice with Soul SirkUS.
I'll probably be seeing him in Glasgow in March.

Nath
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
lizwatford
Fan
lizwatford

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 10:07 am

Greetings! I've been a member of Teri's e-group for what, over 2 years now. Resident and working in Cardiff, UK, work in local government which has its good & bad days! Not my career plan but hey, plenty of time for that yet! Apart from JSS, I have a varying taste in music although most if it is rock! Have just started re learning the piano -now my other main hobby after about 5 years! All my numerous gig outings are documented on my blog (www.prettyinscarlett.blogspot.com)...

Have got a ticket for Journey in Cardiff in March - see you there?!

Liz
Back to top Go down
http://www.prettyinscarlett.blogspot.com
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 10:59 am

Hello,

Personne from France, great western fan and of course of JSS and all his numerous projects!

Happy for Jeff that he join Journey, but I don't want him to put an end to Talisman! Mad

See you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
lep4life
Fan
lep4life

Number of posts : 118

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 11:20 am

Hi! I'm Tracy from Illinois - south of Chicago. I am a microbiologist and graduate student. I hope to complete my M.S. in environmental biology by the end of the year.

My biggest thrill and vice has been seeing Def Leppard on tour every chance I've had since 1992 - 118 times in 35 states (3 countries, 2 continents) so far. Luckily for me, this little habit introduced me to JSS last summer and I saw him seven times. I will be traveling to Cardiff in March so that I can finally see a full set. My other musical interests vary extremely from Barry Manilow to Marilyn Manson. (While I am in the UK I will also be seeing Nine Inch Nails in London, in case any of you will be there!)

I'm so glad there is a new JSS forum! I look forward to obsessively checking it once again.

~Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
rockgirl
Loyal Fan
rockgirl

Number of posts : 162

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 10:22 pm

Hi everybody. First of all I want to say I'm so glad this site is back up and running. Very Happy

Ok my name is Kathy. I live in Massachusetts. Right now I am a part time student and I have been a veterinary technician for 12 years now. I've always had a great love of animals and am so thrilled I get to help them. I also run a non-profit Orphan Fund at the hospital where we take in sick and injured animals, fix them up and then adopt them out. That all keeps me very busy but I'm managing to go on vacation soon. I will be visiting friends in Wales in March so I will be able to catch a Journey show while I'm there. I'm so excited because it's spring break from school and the only week I'd be able to go. I can't believe how lucky I am that they will be playing when I am there. Smile Is anybody on the board going to the show in London?? If so I'd love to meet some fellow JSS fans.

Kathy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockgirl777
nhrockergirl
Fan
nhrockergirl

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-01-08

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 3:17 am

Hi all! I'm relatively new to the greatness that is Jeff but I have a friend who is a huge fan and she got me into his music. I'm from New Hampshire and I'm currently a college student going for my associates degree in Early Childhood and I'm 24 years old.. I love rock music! Def Leppard, Faster Pussycat, L.A. Guns, and Gerry Laffy are at the top of my list.. and of course.. Jeff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nhmelissa
Lea
Fan
Lea

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 4:19 am

Hi all!

I'm Leanne, I'm 21, from Durham in the UK. I'm currently a student at university but I hate it, can't wait to get a job! Altho I have no idea what I'm going to do! I also work part-time in HMV (big music/DVD/games chain for those across the waters!) which is a great place to work!

I discovered JSS towards the end of 2005 I think - my boyfriend sent me Jeff's version of Crazy and I was hooked! Haven't had the chance to see him live yet (he played out local rock bar about a month before I discovered him!!! No ) but I'm going to both Newcastle dates on the Journey tour to try and make up for that, and when the Talisman tour is confirmed I'll be going to at least one date of that!

As for other music - my first love in music will always be Bon Jovi (sorry Jeff!), but I also love Harem Scarem, Nickelback, Whitesnake, Winger, Extreme, Blue Murder, Mr Big, Tesla... I think you get my drift of what I like! lol.
Back to top Go down
Lisl
Kiss and Hug
Lisl

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 4:40 am

Hi all!
In real life my name is Lisl too and I am a secretary. That has to do with loving to know everything Twisted Evil ! Very old woman of 39 years and a fan of Jeff since 2003. My husband is a fan of JSS since he sang with Yngwie, way back in time. I saw Jeff for the first time with Talisman (!) at Lokerse Festival (B) and his biggest fan since then. Saw him twelve times, with his own band, Talisman, SoulSirkUS and Journey, last September. Got tix for the Cardiff & Bournemouth gigs in UK. Probably going to Amsterdam too. Don't have much other passions than Jeff (he's my all time hero), like to play tennis and boxing. I hope to meet a few JSS-fans this year!

www.myspace.com/lisl_kissandhug
Back to top Go down
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 5:14 am

Kathy, what a great job you have! I love animals too and would really love a job working with them. I hope to run a rescue some day.
Teri
Back to top Go down
rockgirl
Loyal Fan
rockgirl

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 10:32 am

Teri, it is a great job most of the time. Of course it has it's sad moments. Sad That's to be expected though. Almost 4 years ago I was injured very badly and can't work at my job full time which is very upsetting and why I am back in school. I'm hoping when a settlement is reached I will have enough money to start my own shelter too. I've also wanted to become a rehabilatator but that might not be possible now but I'm definately going to make the best of it and do what I can to help animals. Very Happy

Kathy
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 11:42 am

nhrockergirl wrote:
Hi all! I'm relatively new to the greatness that is Jeff but I have a friend who is a huge fan and she got me into his music. I'm from New Hampshire and I'm currently a college student going for my associates degree in Early Childhood and I'm 24 years old.. I love rock music! Def Leppard, Faster Pussycat, L.A. Guns, and Gerry Laffy are at the top of my list.. and of course.. Jeff! Very Happy

Hmmmm...I think I know this "friend" of yours that got you into Jeff Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 12:03 pm

Ok, I said I wasn't going to do this b/c I'm basically boring..lol So, here goes nothing..

It's pretty obvious that my name is Sherrie Laughing (anytime Jeff wants to sing the Steve Perry song to me, he can! Wink ) I'm *cough*31*cough* and I live in southern Indiana. I AM Jeff's biggest fan here in the Hoosier state Wink I work from home for a well known cosmetics company, which allows me to play on the computer as much as I want! Very Happy I love animals, I have 5 cats. I'm also a huge Nascar fan, Tony Stewart being my favorite bad boy..errr..driver Laughing Other than Jeff, my musical tastes are..Def Leppard (they've always been my favorite but now Jeff shares that honor w/ them!) Vivian Campbell (my guitar God) L.A Guns, Nickelback, Journey, Slaughter, Kelly Clarkson, Hinder, Matchbox Twenty/Rob Thomas, No Doubt/Gwen Stefani, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down...the list can go on and on. I'm not married and I don't have any children. See, I told you I was boring! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Don't worry, Sherrie. My life isn't exactly exciting either! That's ok. I prefer peace and quiet. Smile
Teri
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 12:14 pm

Lisl wrote:
Hi all!
In real life my name is Lisl too and I am a secretary. That has to do with loving to know everything Twisted Evil ! Very old woman of 39 years and a fan of Jeff since 2003. My husband is a fan of JSS since he sang with Yngwie, way back in time. I saw Jeff for the first time with Talisman (!) at Lokerse Festival (B) and his biggest fan since then. Saw him twelve times, with his own band, Talisman, SoulSirkUS and Journey, last September. Got tix for the Cardiff & Bournemouth gigs in UK. Probably going to Amsterdam too. Don't have much other passions than Jeff (he's my all time hero), like to play tennis and boxing. I hope to meet a few JSS-fans this year!

www.myspace.com/lisl_kissandhug

Hi Lisl! Very Happy Say hello to Carlo! Wink
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 1:40 pm

MsMercury wrote:
Don't worry, Sherrie. My life isn't exactly exciting either! That's ok. I prefer peace and quiet. Smile
Teri

Teri, where have you been girl? I've been looking for you on messenger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
satrianivzla
Vampire
satrianivzla

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: My Turn   Hi all! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 4:24 pm

Hola

Well, I am Simon, 36 years old, Venezuelan, married with Ladiz and we have a pretty baby girl called Amaranta.

I am a diehard fan of Music. I have a great taste that allow me to hear almost everything since Dead Can Dance, The Cure, Joe Lynn Turner, Chris Isaak, Joe Satriani, Gary Moore, just to name a few of them.

I am working on the web since 1998 and I have been working on several websites on USA, Mexico and Venezuela.

As many others I was hearing from J since his days with Yngwie.
Never see him playing a gig with no one of his projects.

I have been working hard in J websites since September 25th 2003 more than nothing because Darell Sensing give me the chance to begin to work on a multilanguage website for J.

In all those 4 years I have meet a lot of good friends whom help me out with the website sending to me interviews, pixs and too many things about J when he was on tour on Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Chile or Europe.

Since the last year I am leading the Marcel Jacob website. He is a real good boy and I am so proud to run is website.

Also I am running the Talisman website with Stefania Morese and Nath Voyen. Our main goal is have a BIG web space where fans can find info about this band and all the other projects in several languages. For now only available on Spanish and English but we have working hard to release it on Italian and French.

Sometimes you don't hear nothing about me because I am working hard to put online some new sections on the websites that I love to share with all you.

If any1 have a question just shoot me.

Hasta la vista Babe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.marceljacob.com/
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 8:42 pm

Sherrie, I haven't been online a lot lately. I've been depressed and not in the sociable mood. Eh well, I'm sure i'll get out of it soon. I'm hoping my problems get sorted out soon anyway.

Simon, nice to see you here!

Teri
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 3:21 am

MsMercury wrote:
Sherrie, I haven't been online a lot lately. I've been depressed and not in the sociable mood. Eh well, I'm sure i'll get out of it soon. I'm hoping my problems get sorted out soon anyway.

Teri

Teri,

To had a better mood Neutral maybe it's possible for you to go the Journey concerts in FL in February? scratch

Hope you feel better today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 6:01 pm

Those shows are too far away from me. No money to travel anyway.
Teri
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 1:59 am

MsMercury wrote:
Those shows are too far away from me. No money to travel anyway.
Teri

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ceilidh
Ceilidh

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 12:47 pm

Hi all, so I found my way here too and now it´s my turn, I think.
I´m 34 years old and work in a big library in northern Germany. In my spare time I´m trying to do some genealogy research about my family. I´m reading a lot and of course music is a big thing in my life (not just rock, some country and anything else that rings a bell), which is pretty boring normaly (getting up at 3:45am doesn´t leave much time for a "social" life...).
I heard about JSS years ago, when a friend of mine told me about him. But I have never actually seen him untill 2005. He played a show in Hamburg in a club and I finally deceided to go. And what should I say... that was one of the best shows I have seen in a while!
I will be at both Journey shows in Germany, and I hope they will add one or two more (what about the northern part????).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ceilidh72
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 4:30 pm

MsMercury wrote:

Teri

I'm sorry you've been depressed Teri Sad If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me Smile

Sending you big hugs from Indiana! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rockgirl
Loyal Fan
rockgirl

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 8:32 pm

Tracy and Lisl I just booked a trip to London. I'm actually going with a friend to stay with her friends in wales. We will be getting in on the 9th and heading to Cardiff where we will be picked up later in the day by her friends. We were thinking about getting tix for the Cardiff show but we're going to see them in London. Who knows we might change our mind when we get to Cardiff and go to the show. Very Happy Maybe we could meet up in Cardiff. I'd like to meet some fellow JSS fans. cheers

Kathy
Back to top Go down
lep4life
Fan
lep4life

Number of posts : 118

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 11:15 pm

rockgirl wrote:
Tracy and Lisl I just booked a trip to London. I'm actually going with a friend to stay with her friends in wales. We will be getting in on the 9th and heading to Cardiff where we will be picked up later in the day by her friends. We were thinking about getting tix for the Cardiff show but we're going to see them in London. Who knows we might change our mind when we get to Cardiff and go to the show. Very Happy Maybe we could meet up in Cardiff. I'd like to meet some fellow JSS fans. cheers

Kathy

Excellent! I will be in Cardiff from about 15:40 on March 8th to 11:30 on the 10th. I will be in London the 7th and the night of the 10th. I have no idea where I will be staying in either city yet or how I will get about in Cardiff. We are taking National Express to get there, so I assume we will get a hotel either near the coach station or near the venue. If you make it to the Cardiff show (which you SHOULD) I will be in Block 1, Row J, seat 1 or 2.

Feel free to coordinate with me via PM, myspace, or this board! This goes for Kathy and any one else attending the Cardiff show or in London when I'm there. The more the merrier!

~Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
Sponsored content

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Presentation-
Jump to: