Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled) Empty
PostSubject: W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled)   W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:05 am

http://www.melodicrock.com/

Sunday 2 May 2010 Elgin, IL, USA

Eclipse on the saturday...

I'm dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finaly Canceled!

Last edited by Personne on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
Manarocks
Manarocks

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled)   W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Personne wrote:
http://www.melodicrock.com/

Sunday 2 May 2010 Elgin, IL, USA

Eclipse on the saturday...

I'm dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going??? Good chance it will be their only USA appearance.
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled)   W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:23 pm

I think you're right, it'll be their first and maybe only show in the states.

No, infortunately, i'll not go. Too far, too expensive, but the whole week-end kills and that's why I'm dying! Laughing

Welcome Manarocks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
Manarocks
Manarocks

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled)   W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Personne wrote:
I think you're right, it'll be their first and maybe only show in the states.

No, infortunately, i'll not go. Too far, too expensive, but the whole week-end kills and that's why I'm dying! Laughing

Welcome Manarocks! Very Happy

thanks for welcome. Sad thing about this performance is that they will have no time to rehearse for this gig. This should be their showcase show for this band. I probably will go and wish Work of Art was also on the bill.
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled)   W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:37 pm

W.E.T. CANCEL MRF2 APPEARANCE
Posted by Andrew McNeice on MelodicRock.com

It is with great regret that I must announce that W.E.T. have today cancelled their appearance at MelodicRock Fest 2 in Chicago, on Saturday May 2.

It is a source of great frustration for me personally to announce this, but also for the rest of the guys, as I know they were looking forward to coming together to perform for the first time - which was to be their only live date in 2010.

The reason behind the cancellation is that vocalist Jeff Scott Soto is held on retainer for Trans-Siberian Orchestra to perform in their nationwide Spring tour of North America and the dates clash. Jeff was originally not scheduled to be part of the group's upcoming Spring dates, but a change of plans now requires to join the group for a prominent role in the tour - rehearsals for which started this week in New York.

This clash has also meant that Jeff has had to cancel appearances in Europe and America, including the May 1 appearance with Spike Edney in North Carolina.

This cancellation also means that Eclipse – whose members are a major component of W.E.T. - will no longer be performing. It became apparent that it was not going to be economically viable to fly the guys in for just one short set on the Saturday.

Jeff, Erik and Robert regret this announcement, it is unavoidable and they wish to apologise to any fans looking forward to their appearance. I am going to personally work with the guys to find an alternative opportunity in the near future for their live debut.

A main feature of the Sunday line-up, the loss of W.E.T. leaves a significant gap to fill, but I believe I have the answer and will make an announcement on that in the next 24-48 hours. The Eclipse slot will be filled by reallocating time slots for the other Saturday artists.

Refunds for any ticket holders coming specifically for the W.E.T. performance are available. One again, my personal apologies for this issue arising and causing disruption to the MelodicRockFest event. Everyone else is locked in and ready to go for a fantastic weekend of hard rocking fun. Show Information: www.melodicrockfest.com
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled)   W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.E.T. finaly live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(show canceled)
Page 1 of 1