Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

JSS Appearing at:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sotoholic
sotoholic

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-01-31

JSS Appearing at: Empty
PostSubject: JSS Appearing at:   JSS Appearing at: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:28 pm

R0CK HALL BENEFIT
WHO: White Sox All-Star Band
WHAT: "ROCK HALL" Benefit
WHEN: September 6, 2009
TIME: 7:00pm
WHERE: KOKA BOOTH AMPHITHEATRE
ADDRESS: 8003 Regency Parkway
CITY: Cary, NC 27518

2nd Annual Benefit Concert for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum - Legendary Yes and Plastic Ono Band (John Lennon) drummer Alan White; Queen keyboardist and vocalist Spike Edney; Fellow Queen and Mike and the Mechanics guitarist and backing vocalist Jamie Moses; Former Journey lead singer and current Trans-Siberian Orchestra vocalist Jeff Scott Soto; Superstar guitarist and Jimi Hendrix emulator Randy Hansen; World-renowned electric rock violinist Geoffrey Castle; and Progressive rock bass guitarist and White Sox co-founder Bernt Bodal.

Other artists scheduled to perform include: 2009 Rock Hall Inductee Darryl McDaniels, best known as D.M.C. from the groundbreaking hip-hop group Run-D.M.C.; Legendary female rocker Patty Smyth and her 1980s hit making band Scandal; Alternative rockers Blessid Union of Souls, whose hits include “Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me for Me) and “I Believe;” Long Island, NY rockers Nine Days, whose breakout hits “Absolutely (Story of A Girl) and “If I Am” vaulted the band to stardom earlier this decade; Midwestern roots favorite the Freddy Jones Band, whose recently released CD “Time Well Wasted” has spawned numerous hits on college radio including the fast-rising singles “Home Thing” and “In a Daydream;” Two Southern rock standard bearers with nearly a dozen Top 40 hits between them -- the Atlanta Rhythm Section and the Georgia Satellites; and 94 East, the band widely credited with defining the “Minneapolis Sound,” and whose eight member line-up for the Rock hall Benefit concert will include some very special guests that will be announced in the coming weeks.

COST: $100, $65, $35
TICKETS: www.ticketmaster.com
More info: www.rockhallbenefit.com

Rock & Pop Masters -
Jammin' at the Creek
WHEN: Sat. Sept. 12 2009
TIME: 6:00pm
WHERE: Willow Creek Winery
ADDRESS: 2627 Chapin Road
CITY: Silver Creek, NY 14136

Jammin’ At The Creek - RPM featuring Mark Farner (Grand Funk), Alex Ligertwood (Santana), Orleans, JSS, & more....

COST: $20.00
TICkETS: www.clicketix.com
More Info: www.willowcreekwines.net
Back to top Go down

JSS Appearing at:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: JEFF SCOTT SOTO :: Live-
Jump to: