Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
srob1022

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-11

JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t Empty
PostSubject: JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t   JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:32 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I hadn't seen Jeff perform in quite a long time, so off to Vegas to meet Shadow for her birthday I went...and OH MY GOD am I glad I did!

The Divebar is, in fact, a dive bar...small, loud & crowded. We waited impatiently through the opening act and the SCS first few songs, then out came THE MAN. We were expecting only a couple of songs...but...after tearing the roof off with "Tie Your Mother Down" (and wishing Shadow a Happy B-day), Jeff and SCS went on to:
Runnin with the devil
I want you to want me
Wheel in the Sky
Crazy Train
You’ve Got Another Thing Coming

They totally rocked - I had forgotten how funny Jeff is when on stage!

I was so busy phoning friends and shooting REALLY BAD video that I didn't get a single picture of Jeff! He patiently posed for me, but it was too dark in the bar for my cell phone camera! What a MORON I am! I burned up all my camera's memory on the videos...and only got a song and a half!

Will post video soon (listen, don't look - I really am that bad at shooting video!) Mad

I did get pics of Shadow and her friend, and some new friends we met in Vegas...

Am going to the Scrap Metal show this weekend in CT...must get larger card for camera before then!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t   JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:55 pm

Thanks for sharing these moments with us Suzanne! queen It seems you had a great time. Will wait for your video, even if it's not that good! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
srob1022

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Videos...   JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:44 pm

...and here they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5c7pKWzHic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pVfCIciOkE

My camera's memory didn't make it all the way through "Surrender"...sorry!!
Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t   JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:54 am

Not that bad! Wink Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t   JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JSS Guest Appearance with Sin City Sinners, Divebar Sept 30t
Page 1 of 1