Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

The Dark Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-04

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:30 pm

So has everyone seen it? If you haven't then you must!! Heath Ledger is......... well there hasn't been a word invented yet for how good he is in this film. Amazing just doesn't even cover it.
This is the first Batman movie i've ever wanted to see because the rest of them were just too "campy" for me. This one was made more "realistic" for lack of a better word. The whole film is just great but to me, Heath's Joker just made the movie. I'm planning on seeing it again before it leaves the theater.
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:20 am

We planned to see it next week! Very Happy

We've just see again A Knight's Tale with Heath, what a terrible loss..
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:08 am

I just saw TDK again the other night. Amazing movie. If you haven't seen it yet then go now!
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:55 am

MsMercury wrote:
I just saw TDK again the other night. Amazing movie. If you haven't seen it yet then go now!

We've seen it, but in French infortunatly. I'm waiting for the Blu-ray to see it in English with subtiles.
Better than the Tim Burton's and Joel Schumacher in my opinion. I like the Dark side of TDK, no punchline from Batman for example and I found Gordon excellent, but action scenes are to confuse for me. Heath is amazing but less than I expected, it's why I want to see it in English.
Back to top Go down
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:20 pm

OH man, I love the action scenes! Heath is just phenominal. See it in English. You must hear Heath's voice and his delivery.
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:48 am

MsMercury wrote:
OH man, I love the action scenes! Heath is just phenominal. See it in English. You must hear Heath's voice and his delivery.

Action scene are too cut for me and maybe for cause, It seems unbelievable for me to fight with the heavy Batman suit.
Have you seen Eastern Promises? See the fight in the 'Turkish bath', so reel! Shocked
Back to top Go down
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:58 am

While I was away on my vacation I got to see TDK at an Imax theater in Nashville. It is even more awesome on an Imax screen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Other topics non related to JSS-
Jump to: