Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Jeff mentioned by Def Leppards Joe Elliott

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Jeff mentioned by Def Leppards Joe Elliott Empty
PostSubject: Jeff mentioned by Def Leppards Joe Elliott   Jeff mentioned by Def Leppards Joe Elliott Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:26 am

I get the Def Leppard newsletter and in the March issue, Joe Elliott mentioned Jeff in the 'Roll Call'

ROLL CALL
Every month we go to the band with a quick question, to be answered by each band member individually. The result: five different, short and off-beat answers. This month's question: What was the last celebrity you spoke to (Def Leppard members not included)?
Joe: I spoke to Jeff Scott Soto the other day!

Phil: Tim McGraw.

Viv: I don't know, I actually tend to avoid celebrities! Even though I live in LA, I don't have many showbix friends. Last celebrity..... No, I can't even remember.

Sav: Honestly can't remember. Does Lawrence Gowan from Styx count??

Rick: I can't... Hmmmm... There must've been someone over the last few weeks..... No, can't come up with anyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Jeff mentioned by Def Leppards Joe Elliott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff mentioned by Def Leppards Joe Elliott   Jeff mentioned by Def Leppards Joe Elliott Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:12 am

I think that Jeff is a celebrity who didn't consider himself as a celebrity! You can change celebrity with legend, it works very well also!Cool
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/

Jeff mentioned by Def Leppards Joe Elliott
Page 1 of 1