Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
giosi
Loyal Fan
giosi

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA Empty
PostSubject: Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA   Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:10 pm

I was on the Def Lep forum and someone was reviewing last night's show and said they got a pic of Jeff in the crowd....wondering if this person will post the pic? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bellascript
lep4life
Fan
lep4life

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA   Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:30 pm

I didn't see him in the crowd, but he was on the side of the stage during Styx. Usually people just stand still at the side of the stage when they are there but he was dancing and clapping and singing! I love him even more now, if that's possible.

Can't wait for South Bend!!!!

~Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA   Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:35 am

He was at the Irvine show but spent most of the evening backstage and on the side watching the show.. Smile
Back to top Go down
LOVIN' JSS
LOVIN' JSS

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA   Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:02 pm

Ratgirl wrote:
He was at the Irvine show but spent most of the evening backstage and on the side watching the show.. Smile
Don't know how to move the pic from the Def Lep Forum to here, but there is a pic of Jeff sitting in the pit with his wife....one of the girls in the Irvine Thread has the pic posted.....nice pic! Very Happy Very Happy Can't wait to meet some of you peeps in South Bend!
Back to top Go down
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA   Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:48 pm

LOVIN' JSS wrote:
Ratgirl wrote:
Don't know how to move the pic from the Def Lep Forum to here, but there is a pic of Jeff sitting in the pit with his wife....one of the girls in the Irvine Thread has the pic posted.....nice pic! Very Happy Very Happy Can't wait to meet some of you peeps in South Bend!

Cool, I'll have to go check it out.

Have fun in SB and take tons of pics for us who are not going. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA   Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:10 pm

Found this one.. I didnt see one of him sitting in the pit though.

Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA IMG_6056
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA   Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff at Def Leppard show in Irvine, CA
Page 1 of 1