Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08

Go down 
+13
Ratgirl
fourt9rkim
LOVIN' JSS
jeff bon jovi
Indyjoe
MsMercury
hardrocklady
Nath
StevePerryHair
Stefania
ohsherrie
Maura
GirlLikeYou
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:38 am

Sorry guys - its coming! Smile I"m slow !
Nath is mailing to the europe address Smile

Lisl you didn't get the little bookmark?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:40 am

Kim wrote:
well, I feel left out, I didn't get anything... pale

Can you PM your address..

And anyone else that would like the little thing Smile - just PM me your address Smile
OR
email it to kim@jssextras.com

sorry guys - I promise I'll get quicker!
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim
Rising Force
fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:47 am

I got my 'extras' in the mail yesterday...VERY COOL!! Thank you!!! LOVE the bookmark! *runs to buy some books to use it* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:47 am

fourt9rkim wrote:
I got my 'extras' in the mail yesterday...VERY COOL!! Thank you!!! LOVE the bookmark! *runs to buy some books to use it* Very Happy

I got mine hanging up at work so people can ask me "who's that?" and I can give them the "Angela spill". affraid
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim
Rising Force
fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:52 am

Ratgirl wrote:
fourt9rkim wrote:

I got mine hanging up at work so people can ask me "who's that?" and I can give them the "Angela spill". affraid

I'd hang mine up at work, but there are too many 'sticky fingers.' I guess I could lock it up at the end of the day...... that's what I'll do! Monday, my cubie will be graced with MORE JSS! Very Happy Great idea, my friend! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:31 pm

fourt9rkim wrote:

I'd hang mine up at work, but there are too many 'sticky fingers.' I guess I could lock it up at the end of the day...... that's what I'll do! Monday, my cubie will be graced with MORE JSS! Very Happy Great idea, my friend! cheers

Spread the word girlfriend! I'm working on it.. for sure! Cool
Back to top Go down
Lisl
Kiss and Hug
Lisl

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:01 am

Kimterp wrote:

No... I didn't... It isn't that small that I didn't see it?! Very Happy
Try again! Can't wait to show it off to everybody!!!
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:57 am

Lisl wrote:
Kimterp wrote:

No... I didn't... It isn't that small that I didn't see it?! Very Happy
Try again! Can't wait to show it off to everybody!!!

Hi all!

I just came back from vacation and will send the gifts to the European fans very soon. Be patient a little more... Razz

Kisses to all!
Nath
xo
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Lisl
Kiss and Hug
Lisl

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:27 am

Hey you're back! Missed you! How was your vacation?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:46 pm

Hope you guys keep checking the site!
Nath and I update it all the time - if you haven't sent me any pics or vids - do so.. if you have and I haven't used them yet - I promise I will!! Smile

flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:16 am

Reminder that if anyone has anything they would like to add or contribute - let me or Nath know Smile

Have a great weekend all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:21 am

Just added a new video from Jeff in Bulgaria Smile

Come on fans - I need some help !
pics?
Stories?
Vids?
Smile
KIM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:59 pm

Hey JSS Family!

Exciting things coming for the Street Teamers! Let's get others to join! We need you!! www.JSSextras.com

I've done updates on the site and also made a BIRTHDAY PAGE where you can leave JSS some birthday wishes - and I will post them on the site!
http://www.jssextras.com/Birthday.html

Look forward to talking to you soon!
Kim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:58 am

Hi All!

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season!

Back to business!

I added pictures taken by Kathy from the Rhode Island show October - 2007. Kathy was a huge help to us for that show - and I wanted to give a big shout out to her!

Updated picture and video of the week.

I'd love to hear from all of you! Do you have pictures from recent shows? Or something you'd like to share? Want to be the next person to submit a blog for entry?

Remember - we have a chat room that's up and running! So feel free to meet on there and chat up a storm!

Also if you would like to join the JSS Extras mailing list - just shoot me an email at webmaster@jssextras.com

Thanks all - Take care and look forward to hearing from you!
www.jssextras.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Thank You so much for almost a year of support Smile
Jeff is combining the information - and you will find everything you need on his home site!

You guys rock Smile

Take care!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08   JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JSS EXTRAS - updated 1/8/08
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2