Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

You know, I just realised...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lea
Fan
Lea

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-05

You know, I just realised... Empty
PostSubject: You know, I just realised...   You know, I just realised... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 7:04 pm

That I don't have a lot of you guys added on MySpace! I have Nath and Stefania for definite but I don't have anyone else! I have sent add requests to a few of you, Kim, Personne... but if I've missed anyone then please send me a request!

www.myspace.com/let_it_rock

By the way my 'send message' and 'add to friends' are the wrong way round so you have to click 'send message' to send an add request... lol... it's been like that for years but I've never got round to fixing it!
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: You know, I just realised...   You know, I just realised... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:25 am

Add to friend Lea!Very Happy

See you for the Aerosmith show in Paris!Wink
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: You know, I just realised...   You know, I just realised... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:48 am

I just sent you a request, Lea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Lea
Fan
Lea

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: You know, I just realised...   You know, I just realised... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:58 am

I got them all! Smile Thank you.

Personne - you'll be at Aerosmith too? Cool! Will you be meeting up with Nath? I have her number in my phone so I can contact her on the day to arrange a meeting place.
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455

PostSubject: Re: You know, I just realised...   You know, I just realised... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:33 pm

Lea wrote:
I got them all! Smile Thank you.

Personne - you'll be at Aerosmith too? Cool! Will you be meeting up with Nath? I have her number in my phone so I can contact her on the day to arrange a meeting place.

Oh yes I will be with Nath, we're 'closer'.pirat
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: You know, I just realised...   You know, I just realised... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 2:07 am

You are on my myspace page Lea but I'm really bad about not posting on there. I do once in a while but I just don't have a lot of time to post messages to everyone. I'm terrible, I know.
Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: You know, I just realised...   You know, I just realised... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 11:27 am

MsMercury wrote:
You are on my myspace page Lea but I'm really bad about not posting on there. I do once in a while but I just don't have a lot of time to post messages to everyone. I'm terrible, I know.
Teri

I still remember the last thing you posted on my page, it was a video of Jeff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know, I just realised...   You know, I just realised... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know, I just realised...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Other topics non related to JSS-
Jump to: