Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

How to get them to realise how p*d off we are...

Go down 
+11
uncle heFTy
Sam
*~Sherrie~*
Alessandra1
Personne
Nath
giosi
MartyMoffatt
lep4life
nikkib703
Lea
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-04

How to get them to realise how p*d off we are... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get them to realise how p*d off we are...   How to get them to realise how p*d off we are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 9:17 pm

Sherrie, did I tell you when I introduced my bf to Jeff he rolled his eyes, chuckled and said, "Oh your probably sick of hearing about me!" It was too funny.
Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: How to get them to realise how p*d off we are...   How to get them to realise how p*d off we are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:52 am

I think you mentioned it on AIM one night. That's pretty funny though lol! When you're as good as Jeff, people are going to talk about you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
mistiejourney
mistiejourney

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: How to get them to realise how p*d off we are...   How to get them to realise how p*d off we are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:49 pm

Lea wrote:
... any of you people on MySpace, delete Journey!

If you're really pissed off at what they've done to Jeff, then if you delete them from your friends list they will notice the amount of friends they have depleting, and hopefully it might give them an idea of how many fans they've lost through their recent actions.

Great idea! Consider it done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emergiblog.com
mistiejourney
mistiejourney

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: How to get them to realise how p*d off we are...   How to get them to realise how p*d off we are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:58 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
MsMercury wrote:
I know how you feel, Sherrie. It was 5 years ago that I saw Jeff for the first time and not only was I impressed with his singing and stage presence but also his personality. I got to hang out with him for a little while and he's a very down to earth person. I didn't have any idea who he was at the time. I immediately came home to find out all about him.
Teri

So did I, I looked him up online as soon as I got home. I probably drove everyone crazy in the car, on the way home, talking about "that singer for Journey" Now, all I have to do is say "Jeff" and everyone knows who I'm talking about geek

I had taken a friend to their first Journey concert that night. They liked DL, so Journey was sort of a side dish for them. When JSS walked out, we both dropped our mouths open and I think they stayed that way for an hour.

Once we got back to my house, we immediately looked up his bio, the discography and everything we could find!!!!!

Journey may have screwed Jeff over once, but they have screwed their fans over many times. But. to look at the positive side I have found Perry, Augeri and now Jeff because of them! Too bad they couldn't seem to keep any of their lead singers.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.emergiblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get them to realise how p*d off we are...   How to get them to realise how p*d off we are... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get them to realise how p*d off we are...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: JEFF SCOTT SOTO :: General-
Jump to: