Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Jeff has departed from Journey

Go down 
+27
sweetlovechild
lizwatford
rockgirl
Carina
Moon Beam
nikkib703
Maura
Eden
Wendy
fourt9rkim
Lea
Sam
Stefania
Ceilidh
uncle heFTy
MsMercury
lep4life
Nath
jeff bon jovi
Personne
giosi
satrianivzla
hardrocklady
*~Sherrie~*
Ratgirl
jrnyval
rustygreen
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
uncle heFTy
Tour Manager

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Jeff has departed from Journey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff has departed from Journey   Jeff has departed from Journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:22 pm

I think that the degree of disdain for Journey and their new vocalist is misplaced - they had their chance, now its Jeff's turn. The unfortunate thing is that their name is (almost) legend and their many hundreds of thousands of fans will follow simply because of Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain. We'd like to believe that Jeff converted many of them to the 'bright' side and that they will follw his career as well now.

When the world eventually gets to hear the new material in all its glory then that will be the clincher.

Uncle H
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim
Rising Force
fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff has departed from Journey   Jeff has departed from Journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:46 am

Without a doubt, Journey's name will still draw crowds. However, I will not be in the audience again....the only way I will *EVER* be at another Journey show is if Steve Perry himself takes the stage. Otherwise....nah, I'll save my money for more JSS CD's and hopefully shows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeff has departed from Journey   Jeff has departed from Journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:08 am

fourt9rkim wrote:
Without a doubt, Journey's name will still draw crowds. However, I will not be in the audience again....the only way I will *EVER* be at another Journey show is if Steve Perry himself takes the stage. Otherwise....nah, I'll save my money for more JSS CD's and hopefully shows.

Amen sister! cheers

I think the chances of Perry coming back is pretty slim but that would be the only way I go see Journey again.
Back to top Go down
erozario17
erozario17

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff has departed from Journey   Jeff has departed from Journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:29 pm

fourt9rkim wrote:

Agreed!! No way attending anymore Journey shows, what's the point?
JSSB has it goin' on!
Back to top Go down
mistiejourney
mistiejourney

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff has departed from Journey   Jeff has departed from Journey - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:38 am

erozario17 wrote:
fourt9rkim wrote:

Agreed!! No way attending anymore Journey shows, what's the point?
JSSB has it goin' on!

I think the sad thing for me is, right now, I can't even listen to Journey without feeling
(a) very sad and (b) very angry. The whole Jeff situation (and I think SA was also treated like garbage) has sort of soured everything in retrospect. I'm sure it's not permanent, and someday I can listen to them again, but Journey became a nostalgia band and now they are just memories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emergiblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff has departed from Journey   Jeff has departed from Journey - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff has departed from Journey
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4