Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Share | 
 

 Talisman Tour 2007

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Personne
Westerner
avatar

Number of posts : 1455
Age : 49
Location : Lone Pine, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:39 am

Stefania wrote:
Update:

Talisman have been booked to appear on the same bill as 'Deep Purple' and 'Y&T' on Saturday 19 May 2007.
The open air event is being held in Hellendoorn in Holland and full details and tickets can be found at the
festival site here:
www.deeppurple-hellendoorn.nl


Initial timings are:

16.00 doors
17.00 17.45 The Bintangs (NL)
18.15 19.15 Talisman
19.45 20.45 Y&T
21.15 22.45 Deep Purple


(All of above times are TBC!!)

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://western.movies.free.fr/
Personne
Westerner
avatar

Number of posts : 1455
Age : 49
Location : Lone Pine, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:55 am

Thanks Stefy for the info, and no thanks for the future trip!!! lol!

Talisman+Y&T+Deep Purple!!!! Whaou!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://western.movies.free.fr/
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 322
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:57 am

Now you'll have to check for some further flights I guess... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.talismanworld.com
Personne
Westerner
avatar

Number of posts : 1455
Age : 49
Location : Lone Pine, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:00 am

Stefania wrote:
Now you'll have to check for some further flights I guess... Smile

No, less than 6 hours of road! Very Happy I'm going to check for an hotel! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://western.movies.free.fr/
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 322
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:02 am

Ok... that's even better for you! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.talismanworld.com
giosi
Loyal Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 172
Age : 44
Location : Montreal, Canada
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:13 am

Stefy,
Which shows are you attending?

sunny
Giosi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bellascript
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 322
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:19 am

Have NO idea honey!

Basically I still have to win the big disappointment for no tourdates here in Italy... unfortunately the great job done for the previous attempts has been useless... very sad!

When I feel better about it, I'll start checking which are the best chances....

Are you coming over to Europe to catch any show?

Stefy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.talismanworld.com
lizwatford
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 70
Age : 34
Location : Cardiff, UK
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:31 am

cheyenne wrote:
Lea wrote:
Woooooooo me and Nick are going to both UK dates cheers

Have ordered tickets for the Dudley one but there's nothing anywhere about the Sheffield tickets yet so I'm not booking anything til I have the tickets. Last time they announced dates I booked a hotel then they cancelled and I couldn't get my money back Crying or Very sad

Wow!! Surprised Very Happy I'm sooo hoping to go to the both or at least one of the gigs in the UK!! Smile I have not yet got the ticket but I've just this minute got on the phone to try and sort it!! Twisted Evil
Although I've seen Jeff live with Journey Very Happy , JSS band Cool and Boogie Nights. afro
I've never actually seen Talisman Twisted Evil and would love to Very Happy
Hope to get the tickets!! Exclamation

Would love to go to the Sheffield gig, currently counting my pennies to see if I can!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.prettyinscarlett.blogspot.com
cheyenne
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 95
Age : 35
Location : UK
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:11 pm

lizwatford wrote:
cheyenne wrote:
Lea wrote:
Woooooooo me and Nick are going to both UK dates cheers

Have ordered tickets for the Dudley one but there's nothing anywhere about the Sheffield tickets yet so I'm not booking anything til I have the tickets. Last time they announced dates I booked a hotel then they cancelled and I couldn't get my money back Crying or Very sad

Wow!! Surprised Very Happy I'm sooo hoping to go to the both or at least one of the gigs in the UK!! Smile I have not yet got the ticket but I've just this minute got on the phone to try and sort it!! Twisted Evil
Although I've seen Jeff live with Journey Very Happy , JSS band Cool and Boogie Nights. afro
I've never actually seen Talisman Twisted Evil and would love to Very Happy
Hope to get the tickets!! Exclamation

Would love to go to the Sheffield gig, currently counting my pennies to see if I can!
Does anybody have any idea how much the Shefield/UK tickets are going to cost?
Still trying to sort some tickets out!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Personne
Westerner
avatar

Number of posts : 1455
Age : 49
Location : Lone Pine, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:03 am

31st May 2007 - Barcelona - Apolo
1st June 2007 - Madrid - Heineken
2nd June 2007 - Bilbao - Santana 27
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://western.movies.free.fr/
satrianivzla
Vampire
avatar

Number of posts : 428
Age : 47
Location : Venezuela
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:27 am

I began to update the Talisman website again, all the latest news are available there too.
Cheers

_________________
Lost in a country were Hollywood can find inspiration!!!!!!

http://www.marceljacob.com/ - Marcel Jacob's webmaster
http://www.talismanworld.com/ - Talisman's Lead Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.marceljacob.com/
lizwatford
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 70
Age : 34
Location : Cardiff, UK
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:00 pm

cheyenne wrote:
lizwatford wrote:
cheyenne wrote:
Lea wrote:
Woooooooo me and Nick are going to both UK dates cheers

Have ordered tickets for the Dudley one but there's nothing anywhere about the Sheffield tickets yet so I'm not booking anything til I have the tickets. Last time they announced dates I booked a hotel then they cancelled and I couldn't get my money back Crying or Very sad

Wow!! Surprised Very Happy I'm sooo hoping to go to the both or at least one of the gigs in the UK!! Smile I have not yet got the ticket but I've just this minute got on the phone to try and sort it!! Twisted Evil
Although I've seen Jeff live with Journey Very Happy , JSS band Cool and Boogie Nights. afro
I've never actually seen Talisman Twisted Evil and would love to Very Happy
Hope to get the tickets!! Exclamation

Would love to go to the Sheffield gig, currently counting my pennies to see if I can!
Does anybody have any idea how much the Shefield/UK tickets are going to cost?
Still trying to sort some tickets out!! Smile

Corporation's website has been updated, states 12/ticket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.prettyinscarlett.blogspot.com
cheyenne
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 95
Age : 35
Location : UK
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:47 pm

lizwatford wrote:
cheyenne wrote:
lizwatford wrote:
cheyenne wrote:
Lea wrote:
Woooooooo me and Nick are going to both UK dates cheers

Have ordered tickets for the Dudley one but there's nothing anywhere about the Sheffield tickets yet so I'm not booking anything til I have the tickets. Last time they announced dates I booked a hotel then they cancelled and I couldn't get my money back Crying or Very sad

Wow!! Surprised Very Happy I'm sooo hoping to go to the both or at least one of the gigs in the UK!! Smile I have not yet got the ticket but I've just this minute got on the phone to try and sort it!! Twisted Evil
Although I've seen Jeff live with Journey Very Happy , JSS band Cool and Boogie Nights. afro
I've never actually seen Talisman Twisted Evil and would love to Very Happy
Hope to get the tickets!! Exclamation

Would love to go to the Sheffield gig, currently counting my pennies to see if I can!
Does anybody have any idea how much the Shefield/UK tickets are going to cost?
Still trying to sort some tickets out!! Smile

Corporation's website has been updated, states 12/ticket.
OK thank you! Smile
I'm Getting it sorted!! I'll be there!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lea
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 32
Location : Durham, UK
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:30 pm

I got my Sheffield tickets through the post this week, I'm still waiting for the Dudley ones even though I ordered them before the Sheffield ones Neutral

For anyone wanting hotels -

http://www.travelodge.co.uk

SHEFFIELD - On the main page, click on 'Supersaver rooms' and search for 'Sheffield Central' on the date of the concert, and HOPEFULLY it should come up as 15 per night.

DUDLEY - Again, on the main page, this time click 'Saver rooms' and search for 'Birmingham Olbury' and it SHOULD come up as 39 per night.

Both of those hotels are a short taxi ride from the concert venues. I booked mine towards the end of last week and that's what they came up as so hopefully the offer is still on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ukjrnyluva
newbie


Number of posts : 17
Age : 49
Location : sunderland uk
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Tue May 01, 2007 4:32 am

Got my tickets for Sheffield but we not staying over we just driving back after the gig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cheyenne
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 95
Age : 35
Location : UK
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Tue May 01, 2007 1:12 pm

WOOHOO Very Happy Got my ticket for Sheffield yesterday! cheers I can't wait!!
I've never seen Talisman before and I'm so looking forward to it!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeff bon jovi
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 32
Location : Greece
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Wed May 02, 2007 8:04 am

I just read(in a greek forum) that Pretty Maids will support Talisman in their show in Greece cheers cheers cheers I can't wait to see Talisman bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Personne
Westerner
avatar

Number of posts : 1455
Age : 49
Location : Lone Pine, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Fri May 04, 2007 5:06 am

jeff bon jovi wrote:
I just read(in a greek forum) that Pretty Maids will support Talisman in their show in Greece cheers cheers cheers I can't wait to see Talisman bounce bounce

Who's the support band?Very Happy Talisman or Pretty Maids? I think Pretty Maids is more popular than Talisman, but maybe I'm wrong?
I'm not fluent in Greek!lol!

Πριν από λίγες μέρες σας ενημερώσαμε για την έλευση των Talisman στη χώρα μας, για δύο συναυλίες σε Αθήνα και Θεσσαλονίκη. Πλέον η εμφάνιση της Αθήνας (για τη Θεσσαλονίκη δε γνωρίζουμε ακόμα) αποκτά ακόμα μεγαλύτερο ενδιαφέρον, καθώς μόλις ανακοινώθηκε ότι και οι Δανοί Pretty Maids θα δώσουν το παρόν! Hard rock overdose για τους φανς της Αθήνας και σε μια εκτός προγράμματος εμφάνιση οι θρυλικοί Δανοί rockers Pretty Maids στην πρώτη τους εμφάνιση επί ελληνικού εδάφους...


http://www.rocking.gr/article3432.php
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://western.movies.free.fr/
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 322
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Fri May 04, 2007 7:25 am

As I'm not fluent either lol! ... I asked a Greek friend of mine, Antonis, for the translation...
That's what he replied... I guess it's just a sum up:

Talisman will play in athens and Thessaloniki, the support band will be the Dannish "Pretty Maids" (for the first time in Greece), in a hard rock show that will be a memorable one.

Love,
Stefy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.talismanworld.com
jeff bon jovi
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 32
Location : Greece
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Fri May 04, 2007 8:19 am

Personne wrote:
Πριν από λίγες μέρες σας ενημερώσαμε για την έλευση των Talisman στη χώρα μας, για δύο συναυλίες σε Αθήνα και Θεσσαλονίκη. Πλέον η εμφάνιση της Αθήνας (για τη Θεσσαλονίκη δε γνωρίζουμε ακόμα) αποκτά ακόμα μεγαλύτερο ενδιαφέρον, καθώς μόλις ανακοινώθηκε ότι και οι Δανοί Pretty Maids θα δώσουν το παρόν! Hard rock overdose για τους φανς της Αθήνας και σε μια εκτός προγράμματος εμφάνιση οι θρυλικοί Δανοί rockers Pretty Maids στην πρώτη τους εμφάνιση επί ελληνικού εδάφους...


http://www.rocking.gr/article3432.php

Exclamation This is where I read it too.Yes,Stefania it's a sum up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Personne
Westerner
avatar

Number of posts : 1455
Age : 49
Location : Lone Pine, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Fri May 04, 2007 9:21 am

JBJ and all the Greeks fans are lucky!!! Very Happy

I think each band will play 1 hour and 30 minutes!?
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://western.movies.free.fr/
jeff bon jovi
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 102
Age : 32
Location : Greece
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Fri May 04, 2007 10:56 am

Personne wrote:
JBJ and all the Greeks fans are lucky!!! Very Happy

I think each band will play 1 hour and 30 minutes!?
Cool

Yeah cheers We're lucky.Pretty Maids were announced only for the one show(in Athens).I don't know if their gonna play at both shows but I guess they will,cause the ticket price is the same Suspect .
And no,no,no. Evil or Very Mad Previous time JSS played about 2 hours and now only 1h and 30min Question ,and also Pretty Maids are the support band,they can't have the same time Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Personne
Westerner
avatar

Number of posts : 1455
Age : 49
Location : Lone Pine, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Fri May 11, 2007 6:07 am

Personne wrote:
Stefania wrote:
Now you'll have to check for some further flights I guess... Smile

No, less than 6 hours of road! Very Happy I'm going to check for an hotel! Cool

I decided to not go to the first European show in Holland! A little too far to see just one hour of show, but I'll go to the Biebob!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://western.movies.free.fr/
Sam
newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Age : 46
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Tue May 15, 2007 5:45 am

I will be at both of the UK dates...and looking very forward to it....can't wait bounce

S..x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamieborger.com
cheyenne
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 95
Age : 35
Location : UK
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   Tue May 15, 2007 12:07 pm

Sam wrote:
I will be at both of the UK dates...and looking very forward to it....can't wait bounce

S..x
Not long to go now for Sheffield!! cheers I can't wait either!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Talisman Tour 2007   

Back to top Go down
 
Talisman Tour 2007
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» CHM Rockers-Winter Tour
» Kevin Max pulling for a DC Talk Reunion Tour?!?
» Opeth US Tour Dates 2011 - yo Shawn, opening act is Katatonia!
» Ace Frehley Explains Why KISS' Reunion Tour Stopped Being Fun
» Ernest Ranglin - Harbourfront Toronto Canada August 5th 2007

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: TALISMAN :: Live Shows-
Jump to: