Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Victoria - The Result

Go down 
+21
Lisl
mustangldy
Moon Beam
Ratgirl
Claire
sweetlovechild
hardrocklady
jeff bon jovi
Personne
Nath
jssfan
giosi
Taliswoman
nhrockergirl
belar
*~Sherrie~*
fourt9rkim
MsMercury
lep4life
Shoot 'em up
JSS
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:15 am

Claire wrote:
Omg....

So is it Victoria and her friend that has planned all of this?? Im in shock.... I cant believe someone would make up such a terrible story!!

Please think about ALL the women in the world who have REALLY gone through this terrible crime, then search for your conscience if you have one, and i hope you are deeply ashamed for what you have done!! Its disgusting!!!!

If Victoria is fine and well, why isnt she posting on the Forum???

Hugz C xxx

I couldn't agree more with all you say Claire! Victoria and Raph will never post on this forum again, I've banned them and will be very careful that they cannot hurt anyone more here. But they're able to read the threads, and they'll probably do that. Victoria has written to me in private on myspace, and now I'm waiting for her to answer the questions I've asked her. I've got the feeling she'll never do that...
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:22 am

I'm glad Victoria is ok but my guess is we will never know the extent as to why the people involved choose to do this.

Jeff, like I said in MR. Your truly a great person and I hope these actions dont affect how you feel about your fans from here on out. I think for the most part we are all here for one reason, to enjoy the music you bring to us. I know it's going to take a while for most of us to get over this but it's time to move forward and put this behind us. Take it easy Jeff and I'll see you in VA in May. Smile

Angela
Back to top Go down
Claire
Claire

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:28 am

Nath wrote:
Claire wrote:
Omg....

So is it Victoria and her friend that has planned all of this?? Im in shock.... I cant believe someone would make up such a terrible story!!

Please think about ALL the women in the world who have REALLY gone through this terrible crime, then search for your conscience if you have one, and i hope you are deeply ashamed for what you have done!! Its disgusting!!!!

If Victoria is fine and well, why isnt she posting on the Forum???

Hugz C xxx

I couldn't agree more with all you say Claire! Victoria and Raph will never post on this forum again, I've banned them and will be very careful that they cannot hurt anyone more here. But they're able to read the threads, and they'll probably do that. Victoria has written to me in private on myspace, and now I'm waiting for her to answer the questions I've asked her. I've got the feeling she'll never do that...

I also sent Victoria a get well wish message via myspace yesterday, i am not her friend over there, so couldnt leave a comment, and now i am glad! I checked the message, and she has read it!! So obviously she is fine and well, but she never replied ......

I hate this kind of stuff, from anyone, how can someone lie about something so tragic as this??? I am really really annoyed now, i spent alot of time thinking of this girl over the last few days, as did all of you guyz, and what for?? So we could be made fun of?? Its disgusting, and i still cant believe some people could come up with evil lies like this!!!

I hope the police sort them out, and they get what they deserve!!!!

Hugz C xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clairedavis
Moon Beam
Moon Beam

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:34 am

When we were asked to PM him for Vctoria's
number, or address I did.
In showing good faith and that I could be trusted
I gave my home number and address.
Now this person has my personal info!!!!!!!!!!
My own stupidity indeed but I think with my
heart most days and in times like this I have
no brain skills what so ever.
Now I'm gonna have to try and explain this to my
husband who will be furious with me.

My thoughts are natural ones right now but I refuse
to live in fear just because some sick soul has my
personal info.
I will hold my faith in God as I was raised to and
hope that only good can come from this, like me
being more brain wise if anything like this ever
happens again.

Thank you Sir Soto from coming in with the explanation
I'm sure it was very difficult for you to do.

I am just numb by all this.
Back to top Go down
Shoot 'em up
Shoot 'em up

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 9:11 am

Moon Beam wrote:
When we were asked to PM him for Vctoria's
number, or address I did.
In showing good faith and that I could be trusted
I gave my home number and address.
Now this person has my personal info!!!!!!!!!!
My own stupidity indeed but I think with my
heart most days and in times like this I have
no brain skills what so ever.
Now I'm gonna have to try and explain this to my
husband who will be furious with me.

My thoughts are natural ones right now but I refuse
to live in fear just because some sick soul has my
personal info.
I will hold my faith in God as I was raised to and
hope that only good can come from this, like me
being more brain wise if anything like this ever
happens again.

Thank you Sir Soto from coming in with the explanation
I'm sure it was very difficult for you to do.

I am just numb by all this.

Nobody will mess with you Moonie. If they did, they'd have at least 2 message boards members after their asses.
Back to top Go down
mustangldy
mustangldy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 9:13 am

I must say I am totally shocked! If Victoria wanted to meet or have a gift from Jeff, why didn't she just ask????
When I wrote him on myspace and told him how excited I was that my 15 year old daughter was going with me to see Journey/Def Leppard for her first rock concert. He wrote back and invited us to meet him. He wanted her to have the "Full Experiance".
I still write every now and then to let him know Christina and I think about him and his kindness quite often. I don't get a responce or a reply because I am sure he is quite busy. I really don't excect one. I just want him to know he changed our lives!
I am sure if Jeff could have arranged to meet her with his busy schedule..he would have! He is just that kind of person!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mustangldy94
Lisl
Kiss and Hug
Lisl

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 9:56 am

I'm shocked again. My english is not good enough to describe my feelings, but you JSS-fans said it all. I totally agree with any of you. First thing this morning was checking this forum, not my mail, but this forum. Well, you all find out the same as I did, so you know.

On the other hand: I'm proud to know all of you and know that you are true friends, even family in times that matter.

And about Jeff... that's why he IS my hero.

big hugs to all,
Lisl
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:05 am

I'm indignant!!!!
I feel sick because there are people around who make up brutal stories of violence showing big disrespect for those who have gone through hell for real! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

Like all of you, I spent yesterday thinking of Victoria... (Don't want to believe she is involved!)... I went to see Toto live last night and still my thoughts were with her... in my full stupidity, I dedicated with all my heart that great concert to her hoping she would wake up soon!
I shed my sadness over my workmates, friends and family members... I posted on her MySpace and also on the Talisman MySpace Groups just to invite people to show her their support...

I can't believe everything was done for nothing and gave the chance to some bastards to have a good laugh at our sincere feelings!

And you know what?
As soon as I logged in today, I read Raph's reply to my PM... I'm gonna post it here because you have to feel ashamed, fucking bastard!

oh stef you are incredibly wonderful and sweet. thank you so much for your concern and love. i will definitely send them her way.

her cell # is *******
her address is

i think it would be absolutely amazing if you all were to send her something together. god knows she loves that group of people very dearly and it would mean so much.

thanks again for everything

raph

I can't believe it! I really can't!

In all this shit, I wanna thank Nath and Alex who kindly texted me to give me updates on Vic and Nath again for calling me and explaining it was all a bullshit! You are my true sister and brother!
Thanks to all of you wonderful people who sincerely expressed their sadness and who were ready, like I was, to send out flowers, cards and whatever...

Thank you Jeff for letting us know... it's disgusting for me to think someone fooled your wonderful soul around in such a terrible way!

Love to all of you caring people!
Stefy
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
Jax
Jax

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:23 am

Pretty damn sick .... With stuff like this happening for real, for someone to fake it needs their head(s) examined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jaxrocks1970
hardrocklady
Fan
hardrocklady

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:26 am

I wanted to echo something Stefy just mentioned (HI STEFY by the way! Smile )....I told my sister first thing this morning as I had already forwarded the link Jeff provided of "the story" and she tells me that she spent hours looking on the internet to find/locate any story that might have been in a local newspaper. Of course she found nothing...My sister doesn't even frequent this board but strangely enough - she actually joined JUST so she could also get updates on Victoria and she didn't know the first thing about her! A good friend of mine at work, gave me her personal e-mail address and actually asked me to send her any updates over the weekend on Victoria as she was also concerned. Again, another complete stranger that doesn't even have anything to do with this board!!! That's what gets me - all of the innocent people that we also dragged into this with us! Sad

I agree that we all need to move past this and tomorrow is a better day, but it helps to vent to because we certainly all know what each other is going through. Glad to know we can count on our TRUE friends...

Hugs,
Heather Smile
Back to top Go down
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:34 am

Exactly Heather! (Hi right back at you babe!!! Smile )

Yesterday I looked shocked and my workmates got worried and started asking questions... I involved them and some of my friends in this shit... as soon as I got home, I talked about it with my family... While I was reaching the venue to see Toto together with my brother I talked to him about Victoria and her beautiful smile...
Maybe some people just ignore that these are TRUE feelings, that there are still some persons around who care for the other even if they never met... It sounds so absurd to me!

You can't joke on such terrible matters! Where is something which is called "conscience"???????????????

Feeling more and more disgusted!
Stefy
Back to top Go down
lizwatford
Fan
lizwatford

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:46 am

Personne wrote:
I was like you all here in total shock, but she's alive it's all that's important, what she had done here, gain everybody's friendship and then betrayed us with that horrible story comes certainly from an eighteen years old girl bad in her skin!

That is for me pretty sad! And maybe I'll be the only one here, but I forgive her, I've pity for her and Raphie. But I also want to understand why such a nice girl can be so disturbed?

Now we all can breath! But forget what happened? Seems difficult!

Shock and outrage, definitely. Also relieved to hear nobody was physically hurt, but for the rest, well I can't really find the words. I just hope the 2 protagonists get the help they obviously need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prettyinscarlett.blogspot.com
Taliswoman
Taliswoman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:01 am

mustangldy wrote:
I must say I am totally shocked! If Victoria wanted to meet or have a gift from Jeff, why didn't she just ask????
When I wrote him on myspace and told him how excited I was that my 15 year old daughter was going with me to see Journey/Def Leppard for her first rock concert. He wrote back and invited us to meet him. He wanted her to have the "Full Experiance".
I still write every now and then to let him know Christina and I think about him and his kindness quite often. I don't get a responce or a reply because I am sure he is quite busy. I really don't excect one. I just want him to know he changed our lives!
I am sure if Jeff could have arranged to meet her with his busy schedule..he would have! He is just that kind of person!!!!

I dont' know for a fact, but based on the elaborate details Raph went into, I am SURE it's more than just meeting Jeff. From my experience, Jeff is very gracious and approachable, she could easily meet him while on tour. For all we know, these people or person could have wanted to try and hurt jeff, there are sick people in this world and we all have to be vigiliant. This person wanted to exploit us and the kindess of these people for all he/she could gain out of it, especially since he/she was asking for a "group" gift or Donations for a "necklace" or separate donations in Pm's.

I forgive these people, but, won't forget what they've done. I am also glad for the good detective work on the part of our board for Uncovering this farse before it got out of hand. Kudos to the Board Mods and JSS for uncovering the Truth and for caring about our well being! flower
Back to top Go down
mustangldy
mustangldy

PostSubject: Victoria..   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:18 am

My Computer at home crashed..So I had to read as much as I could at work. I didn't see the part about donations and gifts.
I don't think I know the whole story.
But from what I have read how could anyone be so foolish?

Last edited by on Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
giosi
Loyal Fan
giosi

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:20 am

I too would like to add to what Stefy wrote....it is a far too messed up world to have to also deal with these types of lies and deceit...from people we deem as "friends". I know from chatting with others last night on the board that the trust factor has been shaken. All I have to say is I believe in karma and what comes around goes around.
To all my JSS family, remember that WE did show compassion, WE did try to help as best as anyone could AND WE were anguished over the "terrible" news ...some of us not sleeping, worrying. You know what ?we are still here for each other because we are good hearted.

I can't stress this enough to Jeff....thanks for being honest with us...thanks for looking out for us too ...I truly hope this does not cloud your heart about the rest of us.

Giosi
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bellascript
Moon Beam
Moon Beam

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:33 am

Thank you for your sweet words Shoot_Em_Up, made me
smile and feel a bit better to. Smile
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:45 am

Taliswoman wrote:
mustangldy wrote:

I dont' know for a fact, but based on the elaborate details Raph went into, I am SURE it's more than just meeting Jeff. From my experience, Jeff is very gracious and approachable, she could easily meet him while on tour. For all we know, these people or person could have wanted to try and hurt jeff, there are sick people in this world and we all have to be vigiliant. This person wanted to exploit us and the kindess of these people for all he/she could gain out of it, especially since he/she was asking for a "group" gift or Donations for a "necklace" or separate donations in Pm's.

I forgive these people, but, won't forget what they've done. I am also glad for the good detective work on the part of our board for Uncovering this farse before it got out of hand. Kudos to the Board Mods and JSS for uncovering the Truth and for caring about our well being! flower

Oh man, if someone ever tried to, or did hurt Jeff, they would have ME to answer to!! Just the thought of that makes me SICK!! The fact that they pulled him into this is what has upset me the most. Jeff is my hero and if anyone messes w/ him, they mess w/ me too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:46 am

Ciao giosi!!!

I'm sure Jeff is as angry and disappointed as all of us! I'm also sure anyway he won't stop believin'! Won't stop believin' that most of his fans are good and sincerely caring!

I agree that trust has been shaken but hopefully this hoax won't change our attitude towards each other because that would be even more terrible!

Love,
Stefy

Last edited by on Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mustangldy
mustangldy

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:47 am

Victoria sent a bullitin on myspace about a month ago stating her cell phone either broke or it was stolen (I don't remember), but asked for her "friends" to send their numbers to her. I did like a fool!
Back to top Go down
rockgirl
Loyal Fan
rockgirl

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:24 pm

This is not what I expected to see today. I'm glad Victoria is not injured and I'm not sure if I believe she wasn't involved at all. It's just so sad that someone would do something like this for attention or profit. On a daily basis people are victimized so it was believable. We shouldn't feel like fools. I'm just glad it was uncovered. Jeff you truly are a wonderful person. I hope there was no intention to harm you. It was incredible to see the outpouring from everybody here. I'm proud to call all of you my friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockgirl777
giosi
Loyal Fan
giosi

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:07 pm

Ciao Stefy.... Very Happy
you have that right about believing that trust shouldn't be shaken....like we all keep saying ...we are good people reacting like compassionate human beings.....

Now, should we all move forward to better, happier times? tongue Yes, because Jeff wants us to and this board doesn't need negative feedback.

Jeff has quite a few "bodyguards" in all of us!!!! To the rescue anytime Jeff! lol!

Giosi flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bellascript
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:27 pm

He certainly has a bodyguard here in Indiana Very Happy I agree, it's time to move on, they wanted attention, they got it. Let's not give them any more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 3:15 pm

Hi all,

Its time for us to heal and move on - this person deserves no more of our energy. I lock this thread.

Thanks
Nath
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria - The Result   Victoria - The Result - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria - The Result
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2