Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Links between JSS, Vinnie Vincent, H of Lords and B. Kulick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Personne
Westerner
Personne

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Links between JSS, Vinnie Vincent, H of Lords and B. Kulick Empty
PostSubject: Links between JSS, Vinnie Vincent, H of Lords and B. Kulick   Links between JSS, Vinnie Vincent, H of Lords and B. Kulick Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 7:49 am

Question from Carina:

Do you know if there are a few links between JSS, Vinnie Vincent, House of Lords and Bruce Kulick?

I know that Jeff recorded Demos for Vinnie Vincent, maybe someone here have more precisions about that! Simon?

For the links between Jeff and House of Lords see the L.A Rocks bio from Simon : https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com/JEFF-SCOTT-SOTO-c1/FAQ-f20/LA-Rocks-Biography-1986-t107-0.htm
Back to top Go down
http://western.movies.free.fr/
satrianivzla
Vampire
satrianivzla

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Links between JSS, Vinnie Vincent, H of Lords and B. Kulick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Links between JSS, Vinnie Vincent, H of Lords and B. Kulick   Links between JSS, Vinnie Vincent, H of Lords and B. Kulick Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:32 pm

Well that is a hard and long question that have too many details.

JSS sang some demos with Vinnie Vincent, the most know tracks are:

Vinnie Vincent and Jeff Scott Soto (1988)

1. Forbidden (3:46) - Vinnie Vincent (terrific song),
2. My Love Goes With You (4:30) - Vinnie Vincent
3. Young Blood Young Fire (4:34) - Vinnie Vincent
4. I'm On Fire For You (3:46) - Vinnie Vincent
5. Gypsy In Her Eyes (5:33) - Vinnie Vincent

Vinnie Vincent – Guitars
Jeff Scott Soto – Lead Vocals
Jimmy Waldo – Keyboards

As a extra tips: Goran Edman also sang for Vinnie - what else need to say about it!!

The keyboard on those track was recorded by Jimmy Waldo (ex DIO)

Extra tip: there is another well know song called Back on the Streets from this Vinnie Vincent session.
This 1 was record for another swedish axeman Do you know who is he? John Norum

JSS was choosen as singer for LA Rocks because James Christian was called to a Gene Simmons and Gregg Gurrufia new project called: House of Lords. More details about on the LA Rock bio on this forum. JSS done some background on the 1st House of Lords record and now Chris is the bass player of the band.

Extra tip: JSS sang demos for another ex-KISS axeman Do U know which 1 is? Tommy Thayer
Extra tip2: Do you know in which early demo JSS played with Tommy Aldridge?

JSS and Mark St. John:

That's awful, I knew Mark back in '86 or so when I left Yngwie's band, he was supposed to be part of another band I was looking into...51 is way too young!!! RIP

JSS and Bruce Kulick link: Kulick is the main producer on almost all the covers tributes that JSS sang.

JSS and KISS link: with the only 1 that I don't if JSS recorded something is with Paul Stanley. Of course than with Gene or Peter he didn't have a direct conection yet too. more than nothing with KISS ex-axemans.

I used to have all those info on my spanish site I need 2 check it and made a research on my hard drives 2 find it on english.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.marceljacob.com/

Links between JSS, Vinnie Vincent, H of Lords and B. Kulick
Page 1 of 1