Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Update from Jeff 3/16/07

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Update from Jeff 3/16/07 Empty
PostSubject: Update from Jeff 3/16/07   Update from Jeff 3/16/07 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:01 pm

taken from MR

Quote :
Updates & antibiotics
Thought I'd say hi, been invisible the last days getting better from this damn virus that nearly destroyed the last few dates of the UK portion. I woke up on the 1st of 2 days off with the feeling I was swallowing razor blades after the show in Bournemouth, I knew I had a smidge of what was going around on the bus but I thought I'd fought it off well enough...fat chance. Started antibiotics that night & even after 2 days of silence & hibernation, I felt the Birmingham show was gonna be a rough & indeed it was. Worries of the following night in London of course, as I had high expectations of knocking this one out of the ballpark...thankfully I woke to a smoother, soothing feeling in my throat & from there it was all about the regiments & warmup.

And HELLO LADY!! Could have quite possibly been the performance of the tour, from all of us!!! The bar was raised by the whole band & with sound firing full guns ablaze, I have never seen a crowd like that at any show in London....besides Queen

So, guess I can say I'm back & we're simply unstoppable now, it feels amazing, tonight since we're returning to a city we played our 2nd show at, we're changing quite a few things around. It will be a treat to those who were here the 1st night but more so, I have asked the band (so I NEVER have to read again 'they played nothing from ROR, or Generations, or Arrival, etc.,) that as much as possible & from now on, we do at least 1 song from EVERY (LP) album, Infinity to Generations...this begins tonight!

Hopefully as well I'll have more access in the next days, imagine at our hotel in London, £20 a day for internet, where I'm from that's $40 a day so I can argue with you lot!! Fuck that! This place is damn expensive, whetherv you're singing for Journey or U2!

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=23799&start=0
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Update from Jeff 3/16/07   Update from Jeff 3/16/07 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:08 pm

Thanks for the update Kim! Very Happy
I'm glad Jeff is feeling better now!
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Update from Jeff 3/16/07   Update from Jeff 3/16/07 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 8:45 pm

Well since that topic got locked over at MR I'll just say this here and hope you get to read it. Glad you are feeling better. Take care of those pipes!!
Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Update from Jeff 3/16/07   Update from Jeff 3/16/07 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 2:22 am

WOO!
What a scare!
affraid
That illness decided to come at the right time Rolling Eyes
Glad you're feeling better Mr. Soto
:]
Take care of yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Update from Jeff 3/16/07   Update from Jeff 3/16/07 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:35 pm

Well, I'm late is saying this, thanks to computer problems but, I'm glad you're feeling better Jeff. I'm sure you sounded amazing, you always do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
rockgirl
Loyal Fan
rockgirl

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Update from Jeff 3/16/07   Update from Jeff 3/16/07 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 3:43 pm

Well Jeff did knock it out of the ballpark in London. The show was incredible and Jeff was nonstop as usual. You would have never guessed he had been sick.

But I have to agree about London being expensive. affraid Our taxi from the train station to the hotel was over $40!! What the fuck is that!!! That was the one and only taxi ride we took. We became masters of the Tube in the short time we were there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockgirl777
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update from Jeff 3/16/07   Update from Jeff 3/16/07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update from Jeff 3/16/07
Page 1 of 1