Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK

Go down 
+5
victoria
Nath
KillerKing
Lea
Personne
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lea
Fan
Lea

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-05

3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK   3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 5:06 pm

ukjrnyluva wrote:
Lea wrote:
ukjrnyluva wrote:
Hi Lea was your friend Ken out of Blitkrieg. If so was i taking to you in Trillians?

jo

Ah yeah Hi!! How did u enjoy the show?

Eeee isn't it a small world... and the internet just makes it smaller! Not in a bad way of course!

Hi there Cool yeah the show totally blew me away Jeff was absolutly awesome and i have fell in love lol just wish id been able to get a ticket for the second show Sad
Ive just been talking to Ken on myspace, hes been telling me about his encounter at the airport Razz Cool

Haha yeah he sent me a text message when he was at the airport telling me. Lucky bugger! lol.

For those on here who don't know what I'm talking about - our friend Ken who is in Blitzkrieg was flying out to Germany the morning after the Journey gig and was sat in the airport bar with Jeff and Neal!
Back to top Go down
lep4life
Fan
lep4life

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK   3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:52 pm

Lea wrote:
For those on here who don't know what I'm talking about - our friend Ken who is in Blitzkrieg was flying out to Germany the morning after the Journey gig and was sat in the airport bar with Jeff and Neal!

Man! Some people have all the luck!

~Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
imac

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK   3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 6:12 pm

lep4life wrote:
Nice to see you still stalking about Ian...even if you're not much of a poster!

If you speak with Allison, please tell her that I haven't forgotten about her...just been too busy to write a proper email.

~Tracy

Hi Tracy - i haven't seen allison for a while as we've both been busy but i will make sure she comes here and gets in touch. No i don't post much - possibly this is because i am male! - i think jeff is great and possibly the only male on the planet of my age that can compete with my lean bod!!!!!!!
OK he's about 3ft taller and can sing!
Cheers
Ian
Back to top Go down
http://i.macdonald7@ntlworld.com
lep4life
Fan
lep4life

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK   3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:06 pm

imac wrote:
i think jeff is great and possibly the only male on the planet of my age that can compete with my lean bod!!!!!!!
OK he's about 3ft taller and can sing!
Cheers
Ian

Aren't you a full year older than Jeff? Twisted Evil

And he's maybe only 2.5 feet taller... Laughing

Wish I got to hang out with you all more!

~Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK   3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3/15/07 Newcastle City Hall Newcastle, UK
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2