Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Share | 
 

 Def Leppard tour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ratgirl
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 41
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:13 pm

Kimterp wrote:
Ok people - Def Leppard in Canada
http://www.sarniabayfest.com/

That's great news for the Canadians.
You going Kim?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratgirl
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 41
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:17 am

Kimterp wrote:
Ratgirl wrote:
Kimterp wrote:
Ok people - Def Leppard in Canada
http://www.sarniabayfest.com/

That's great news for the Canadians.
You going Kim?

I think so - I don't have any interest in seeing the other 2 acts. But I've been traveling to see DL for years .. can't stop now Wink

You lucky girl.. I've been traveling alot lately to see Journey, I cant afford to travel out to see both bands so I got to wait until DL hits the US again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lep4life
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 118
Age : 42
Location : Chicago area
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:33 pm

Kimterp wrote:
Ok people - Def Leppard in Canada
http://www.sarniabayfest.com/

My hotel is already booked! I'll post where my tickets are after I get them.


~Tracy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
victoria
Talisman
avatar

Number of posts : 425
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:25 pm

Lucky Canadians!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
lep4life
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 118
Age : 42
Location : Chicago area
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:30 pm

Kimterp wrote:
lep4life wrote:
Kimterp wrote:
Ok people - Def Leppard in Canada
http://www.sarniabayfest.com/

My hotel is already booked! I'll post where my tickets are after I get them.


~Tracy
Where you staying??

We are staying at the Holiday Inn at 1498 Venetian Blvd.

Oh, and tix went on sale on the internet tonight. We got VIP Licensed tix (the most expensive). It appears to be GA within each category.

If you travel for Lep all the time, is it even possible that I haven't met you before? PM me if you like!


~Tracy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:46 am

lep4life wrote:
Kimterp wrote:
lep4life wrote:
Kimterp wrote:
Ok people - Def Leppard in Canada
http://www.sarniabayfest.com/

My hotel is already booked! I'll post where my tickets are after I get them.


~Tracy
Where you staying??

We are staying at the Holiday Inn at 1498 Venetian Blvd.

Oh, and tix went on sale on the internet tonight. We got VIP Licensed tix (the most expensive). It appears to be GA within each category.

If you travel for Lep all the time, is it even possible that I haven't met you before? PM me if you like!


~Tracy

Well, we've kind of met, just not officially, we did speak and we sat in the same row at the Bloomington, IL show Very Happy

Have fun at the Lep show and think of me everytime you look at VIV! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
lep4life
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 118
Age : 42
Location : Chicago area
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:54 am

I wish you could travel more Sherrie!



~Tracy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
sweetlovechild
newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 41
Location : A Coruņa (Spain)
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:18 am

I'm still waiting for my Leps to tour Europe... Sad

You LUCKY Americans... LOL!!! lol!

Sherrie, Vic.... could you take me in adoption, please? I'm longing to see the Lepps... What a Face

Kizzez & Hugz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://europeband.tonsupraforum.com/
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:24 am

lep4life wrote:
I wish you could travel more Sherrie!



~Tracy

Me too, I am terrified of flying though. No I've only done it once before.
I think I might be able to brave it for my beloved Leps though. And for Jeff, I can't forget about him Wink

Give me some sedatives or get me good and drunk and I'll be good to go Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:28 am

sweetlovechild wrote:
I'm still waiting for my Leps to tour Europe... Sad

You LUCKY Americans... LOL!!! lol!

Sherrie, Vic.... could you take me in adoption, please? I'm longing to see the Lepps... What a Face

Kizzez & Hugz!

Hmmm..I'll think about it! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
victoria
Talisman
avatar

Number of posts : 425
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:51 pm

sweetlovechild wrote:
I'm still waiting for my Leps to tour Europe... Sad

You LUCKY Americans... LOL!!! lol!

Sherrie, Vic.... could you take me in adoption, please? I'm longing to see the Lepps... What a Face

Kizzez & Hugz!

HAHA!
Alex, Alex, Alex.
Don't tempt usss Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
sweetlovechild
newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 41
Location : A Coruņa (Spain)
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:46 am

victoria wrote:

HAHA!
Alex, Alex, Alex.
Don't tempt usss Razz

I gotta try... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://europeband.tonsupraforum.com/
sweetlovechild
newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 41
Location : A Coruņa (Spain)
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:06 am

Kimterp wrote:
Alex - come on over - anyone of us will help you out Smile

Ooohh Kim, you're soooooooo kind Very Happy

But watch out of Victoria and Sherrie... maybe those "bad" girls don't like your idea lol!

Kisses I love you (to Sherrie & Vic too....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://europeband.tonsupraforum.com/
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:11 am

So, now I'm a bad girl, huh? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
victoria
Talisman
avatar

Number of posts : 425
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:36 pm

sweetlovechild wrote:
Kimterp wrote:
Alex - come on over - anyone of us will help you out Smile

Ooohh Kim, you're soooooooo kind Very Happy

But watch out of Victoria and Sherrie... maybe those "bad" girls don't like your idea lol!

Kisses I love you (to Sherrie & Vic too....)

WoOoOoOoOoW!
Trying to start some feminine drama, eh Alex?
Hahaha
Juuuuust kidding!

Sherrie... you've ALWAYS BEEN and ALWAYS WILL BE a bad girl Wink
Buuut I know FOR SURE that I'm NOT a bad girl Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:26 pm

victoria wrote:
sweetlovechild wrote:
Kimterp wrote:
Alex - come on over - anyone of us will help you out Smile

Ooohh Kim, you're soooooooo kind Very Happy

But watch out of Victoria and Sherrie... maybe those "bad" girls don't like your idea lol!

Kisses I love you (to Sherrie & Vic too....)

WoOoOoOoOoW!
Trying to start some feminine drama, eh Alex?
Hahaha
Juuuuust kidding!

Sherrie... you've ALWAYS BEEN and ALWAYS WILL BE a bad girl Wink
Buuut I know FOR SURE that I'm NOT a bad girl Razz

Ahhhhh..you've read what Jill said about me at one of the other forums, haven't you? Don't believe her, she doesn't know what she's saying lol!

It wouldn't matter who Lep went on tour with, I would go see them No matter what...'No Matter What'..get it? Oh god, sleep deprivation causes me to make bad jokes..sorry Embarassed

Anyway, I'd prefer a good opening band and it had better be an opening band, I don't care to see my beloved Leps opening for someone. I did that once and wasn't happy. Lep opens for no one Evil or Very Mad

I wish Journey and Lep would tour together again, that was so perfect! Jeff and Lep on the same night! Heavenly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
victoria
Talisman
avatar

Number of posts : 425
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:58 pm

HAHHAHA
I dunnoooo Jill miiiight be right Sherrie Razz Wink

Ohhhh man.
If DL toured with KISS?!?!?!?!?
AHHHHHHHH!
Heavennnnn :] :] :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:23 pm

victoria wrote:
HAHHAHA
I dunnoooo Jill miiiight be right Sherrie Razz Wink

Ohhhh man.
If DL toured with KISS?!?!?!?!?
AHHHHHHHH!
Heavennnnn :] :] :]

I plead the 5th! Wink Let's just say, if she wasn't my best friend and knew as much as she did, I'd be in BIG trouble! Razz

I want Def Leppard and L.A Guns! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
KillerKing
newbie


Number of posts : 47
Location : The City of Angels, Sunny Southern California
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:08 am

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
victoria wrote:
HAHHAHA
I dunnoooo Jill miiiight be right Sherrie Razz Wink

Ohhhh man.
If DL toured with KISS?!?!?!?!?
AHHHHHHHH!
Heavennnnn :] :] :]

I plead the 5th! Wink Let's just say, if she wasn't my best friend and knew as much as she did, I'd be in BIG trouble! Razz

I want Def Leppard and L.A Guns! Very Happy

dl and guns?!
wont that be a riot!
id be at every single show that i could possibly go to
but, that tour is very wishful seeing as how they would probably fight over the headliner........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:16 am

Exactly, but a girl can wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
KillerKing
newbie


Number of posts : 47
Location : The City of Angels, Sunny Southern California
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:59 pm

very true.
did vic tell you about the la guns show??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:09 am

No No she must not love me anymore Crying or Very sad lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
nhrockergirl
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 58
Age : 34
Location : New Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:56 pm

I wouldn't mind DL with Man-Raze opening but that would be tough on PC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nhmelissa
victoria
Talisman
avatar

Number of posts : 425
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:27 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
No No she must not love me anymore Crying or Very sad lol!

affraid pale affraid Sad affraid Evil or Very Mad
HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING?!
I could NEVER lose love for my Soto Sister!!
Come on nowww
Razz

I pretty much already wrote you a novel of the show, but I'll write a couple sentences here just in case you need reminding Razz
The gig was AMAAAAZING. With the Whisky being a small & intimate venue the energy radiated from the guys and totally affected each and every one of the fans in the room. They nailed every single song and had me singing, jumping, and dancing in my seat! I am OFFICIALLY in love with Stacey Blades Embarassed [insert girly sigh here] Mr. Lewis has still got it -- the voice, the charisma, the humor. Ohhh man!

Mel you are in for one HELL of a show
Very Happy
You better be counting down the SECONDS tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
KillerKing
newbie


Number of posts : 47
Location : The City of Angels, Sunny Southern California
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:34 pm

victoria wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:
No No she must not love me anymore Crying or Very sad lol!

affraid pale affraid Sad affraid Evil or Very Mad
HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING?!
I could NEVER lose love for my Soto Sister!!
Come on nowww
Razz

I pretty much already wrote you a novel of the show, but I'll write a couple sentences here just in case you need reminding Razz
The gig was AMAAAAZING. With the Whisky being a small & intimate venue the energy radiated from the guys and totally affected each and every one of the fans in the room. They nailed every single song and had me singing, jumping, and dancing in my seat! I am OFFICIALLY in love with Stacey Blades Embarassed [insert girly sigh here] Mr. Lewis has still got it -- the voice, the charisma, the humor. Ohhh man!

Mel you are in for one HELL of a show
Very Happy
You better be counting down the SECONDS tongue

it was a great night.
very interesting.
a lot of fun! (especially when vic was drooling all over herself. oops. was i supposed to say that? Twisted Evil )
have fun at your show melissa!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Def Leppard tour   

Back to top Go down
 
Def Leppard tour
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CHM Rockers-Winter Tour
» Kevin Max pulling for a DC Talk Reunion Tour?!?
» Opeth US Tour Dates 2011 - yo Shawn, opening act is Katatonia!
» Ace Frehley Explains Why KISS' Reunion Tour Stopped Being Fun
» South American tour in 2013? - FALSE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Other topics non related to JSS-
Jump to: