Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Journey Live by Royal Appointment

Go down 
+6
MsMercury
victoria
*~Sherrie~*
Ratgirl
Personne
Nath
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ratgirl
Fan
Ratgirl

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Journey Live by Royal Appointment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey Live by Royal Appointment   Journey Live by Royal Appointment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 2:04 pm

Taliswoman wrote:
Hi guys, you know I wonder why this has not yet been posted to the Journey site? It's confirmed right? (I sure hope so...otherwise I probably shouldn't have gotten tix and airfare and hotel LOL) confused Question

I heard they couldnt get out of it..
please tell me I'm right.. someone.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Moon Beam
Moon Beam

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Journey Live by Royal Appointment   Journey Live by Royal Appointment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 2:17 pm

Those of you that are going to any of the UK shows
have a blast, be safe and give us a full detailed report
when you return, please and thank you!
Back to top Go down
FLJrnyGirl

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Journey Live by Royal Appointment   Journey Live by Royal Appointment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 2:29 pm

Taliswoman wrote:
Hi guys, you know I wonder why this has not yet been posted to the Journey site? It's confirmed right? (I sure hope so...otherwise I probably shouldn't have gotten tix and airfare and hotel LOL) confused Question

I don't know why it hasn't been posted there yet either. As long as it's on the America's Cup Polo web site, I'll take it as it's still happening. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey Live by Royal Appointment   Journey Live by Royal Appointment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 3:46 pm

FLJrnyGirl wrote:
Taliswoman wrote:

I don't know why it hasn't been posted there yet either. As long as it's on the America's Cup Polo web site, I'll take it as it's still happening. Very Happy

It better be - or I just spent a small fortune on seeing a POLO match! Which is ok I suppose - and I used to love take 6 in the 80's!
Oh boy.. fingers el crossed
Back to top Go down
Taliswoman
Taliswoman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Journey Live by Royal Appointment   Journey Live by Royal Appointment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:11 pm

Kimterp wrote:
FLJrnyGirl wrote:
Taliswoman wrote:

It better be - or I just spent a small fortune on seeing a POLO match! Which is ok I suppose - and I used to love take 6 in the 80's!
Oh boy.. fingers el crossed

YAAAAY!!! IT'S OFFICIAL...IT'S ON THE OS !!! cheers flower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey Live by Royal Appointment   Journey Live by Royal Appointment - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey Live by Royal Appointment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2