Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Share | 

Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lea
Fan

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Suggestion   Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:34 pm

Ok I've seen this done on a few other sites where they have a board specifically for people to pose questions to the person the board is about... ie a 'Questions for Jeff' board.

Obviously it would need to be cleared with Jeff to make sure he doesn't mind us posting questions for him! Smile

Then in this board we could post questions but they are only to be answered by Jeff or one of the moderators if they can answer it, so there would be no chatting, it would specifically just question and answer.

Just a thought sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:37 am

Lea wrote:
Ok I've seen this done on a few other sites where they have a board specifically for people to pose questions to the person the board is about... ie a 'Questions for Jeff' board.

Obviously it would need to be cleared with Jeff to make sure he doesn't mind us posting questions for him! Smile

Then in this board we could post questions but they are only to be answered by Jeff or one of the moderators if they can answer it, so there would be no chatting, it would specifically just question and answer.

Just a thought sunny

Thats a great idea - we will talk about that. Smile
Great suggestion - Keep 'em coming! Smile
Back to top Go down
Personne
Westerner

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:10 am

If we do a Questions board for Jeff here, why doing chat sessions?

I prefer the special event of a chat time with Jeff, an evening with JSS! Very Happy

Just my thoughts of course! pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://western.movies.free.fr/

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:46 am

Personne wrote:
If we do a Questions board for Jeff here, why doing chat sessions?

I prefer the special event of a chat time with Jeff, an evening with JSS! Very Happy

Just my thoughts of course! pirat

I understand what you are saying - but I think that the chat is a place where he can answer questions in a quicker format and at the same time be with his supporters. The Questions for JSS - he can be more thorough and take his time answering them rather than the rushing thru because there are 30 more people who have questions. Smile
Back to top Go down
rockgirl
Loyal Fan

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:21 pm

Great idea. I agree he won't be as rushed to answer. If we do this it doesn't mean we still can't have a chat session with him. Well if it's ok with him of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rockgirl777
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Forum improvements-
Jump to: