Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Arrow Rock Festival 2007

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Arrow Rock Festival 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Arrow Rock Festival 2007   Arrow Rock Festival 2007 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 8:46 am

The first bands for Arrow Rock Festival - 2007 June 30 2007 in the Netherlands have been announced. They are:
Toto, Scorpions, Steve Vai, Europe, Thin Lizzy, Inxs and The Outlaws. This year the festival invites 13 bands on 3 stages. February 19 will see the release of the headliner and ticket sales start Saturday February 24.
Official website www.arrowrockfestival.nl. Arrow Rock Festival weblog www.arrowrock.web-log.nl.

Looking forward to discover the name of the other bands... Talisman? Ok, I know, I'm dreaming... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Rock Festival 2007   Arrow Rock Festival 2007 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 4:24 pm

Nath wrote:
The first bands for Arrow Rock Festival - 2007 June 30 2007 in the Netherlands have been announced. They are:
Toto, Scorpions, Steve Vai, Europe, Thin Lizzy, Inxs and The Outlaws. This year the festival invites 13 bands on 3 stages. February 19 will see the release of the headliner and ticket sales start Saturday February 24.
Official website www.arrowrockfestival.nl. Arrow Rock Festival weblog www.arrowrock.web-log.nl.

Looking forward to discover the name of the other bands... Talisman? Ok, I know, I'm dreaming... Rolling Eyes

Wooooo thats a niceee line up Smile
Ohhh mann. If Talisman were to show up... that would be one RAGING PARTY Wink bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
Lisl
Kiss and Hug
Lisl

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Rock Festival 2007   Arrow Rock Festival 2007 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 6:07 am

Hey Nath, that sounds like we're gonna meet again at Arrow! Shall we this time try to meet each other BACK stage??? In case the fabulous Talisman will show up..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nath
Admin
Nath

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Rock Festival 2007   Arrow Rock Festival 2007 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 11:35 am

Lisl wrote:
Hey Nath, that sounds like we're gonna meet again at Arrow! Shall we this time try to meet each other BACK stage??? In case the fabulous Talisman will show up..... Very Happy

Oh yes Lisl!!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you and Carlo again!!!! I can't even imagine the crazyness if Talisman plays there!!!!! alien
Back to top Go down
https://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
Stefania
Talisman #1 Fan
Stefania

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Rock Festival 2007   Arrow Rock Festival 2007 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 3:06 pm

Nath wrote:
Lisl wrote:

Oh yes Lisl!!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you and Carlo again!!!! I can't even imagine the crazyness if Talisman plays there!!!!! alien

affraid bounce Basketball cheers What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.talismanworld.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow Rock Festival 2007   Arrow Rock Festival 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrow Rock Festival 2007
Page 1 of 1