Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Plastic Surgery for Celebrities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Plastic Surgery for Celebrities Empty
PostSubject: Plastic Surgery for Celebrities   Plastic Surgery for Celebrities Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 4:45 pm

Hey peeps

What do you think about celebrities having surgery to continue the fight agaisnt aging?

Me? I think its insane. The worst part is you can tell.
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery for Celebrities   Plastic Surgery for Celebrities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 10:10 am

What I don't understand are the boob jobs. I can understand if they are completely flat chested and get some A, B or C cups BUT why in the hell do some of these women go for these HUGE DDD cups? I'm very chesty myself, NATURALLY and let me tell you, they are hard on your back and they're all my own! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery for Celebrities   Plastic Surgery for Celebrities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 12:01 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
What I don't understand are the boob jobs. I can understand if they are completely flat chested and get some A, B or C cups BUT why in the hell do some of these women go for these HUGE DDD cups? I'm very chesty myself, NATURALLY and let me tell you, they are hard on your back and they're all my own! Rolling Eyes

Ohhhh man.
I'm totally feeling you there.
I even joke around about having a boob drive, and I'd be the FIRST to donate!
Hahahah

Plastic surgeries in terms of helping people like those with burn injuries and the like I am totally for. The whole fountain of youth movement through surgery is sometimes pointless. I mean as you get older it is so much harder to recover from a sprained ankle... but an INTENSE SURGERY?? Nothing can be more painful on the body like that. It just doesn't seem worth it...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
rockgirl
Loyal Fan
rockgirl

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery for Celebrities   Plastic Surgery for Celebrities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 12:28 pm

Quote :
Plastic surgeries in terms of helping people like those with burn injuries and the like I am totally for.

Unfortunately they don't do that anymore because the bodies will reject it but I know what you mean. It's great they can do organ transplants and have great success with them.

As far as the plastic surgery to stay young; you're still going to get old!! If they have that much money they don't know what to do with then maybe they should think about charities. Or maybe they have too much time on their hands. All I know is I've had many surgeries over the past 4 years with more to come. These are necessary and I'm trying to get out of having them done because i'm sick of putting my life on hold for recovery. I just can't see myself going in for an unnecessary surgery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockgirl777
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery for Celebrities   Plastic Surgery for Celebrities Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 1:13 pm

victoria wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:

Ohhhh man.
I'm totally feeling you there.
I even joke around about having a boob drive, and I'd be the FIRST to donate!
Hahahah

Plastic surgeries in terms of helping people like those with burn injuries and the like I am totally for. The whole fountain of youth movement through surgery is sometimes pointless. I mean as you get older it is so much harder to recover from a sprained ankle... but an INTENSE SURGERY?? Nothing can be more painful on the body like that. It just doesn't seem worth it...?

People will never be satisfied w/ their bodies, especially women. It doesn't help when they get called fat and then they starve themselves to feel loved. Beauty isn't just what's on the outside, it's what's on the inside too. I've lost some weight and I'm still not happy w/ my appearance but you won't see me going for plastic surgery..except maybe boob reduction! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery for Celebrities   Plastic Surgery for Celebrities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plastic Surgery for Celebrities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Other topics non related to JSS-
Jump to: