Jeff Scott Soto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Videos from the Fresno Show

Go down 
+4
rockgirl
*~Sherrie~*
victoria
fourt9rkim
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fourt9rkim
Rising Force
fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Videos from the Fresno Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos from the Fresno Show   Videos from the Fresno Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 5:55 am

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
Ok, I'm over at You Tube now, listening to Augeri sing 'Butterfly' and I made the mistake of reading the comments and someone said Jeff sucks Mad Evil or Very Mad I posted a comment in reply to them but I don't know if it will be approved Rolling Eyes It wasn't really bad, just stating my honest opinion and the God's honest truth! tongue

Augeri is ok, I'd have to hear him on a CD to know for sure what I really think of him.

Uggh...Butterfly is the first video I saw with Augeri on YouTube and I came close to cutting my ears off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
victoria
Talisman
victoria

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Videos from the Fresno Show   Videos from the Fresno Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 1:05 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
Ok, I'm over at You Tube now, listening to Augeri sing 'Butterfly' and I made the mistake of reading the comments and someone said Jeff sucks Mad Evil or Very Mad I posted a comment in reply to them but I don't know if it will be approved Rolling Eyes It wasn't really bad, just stating my honest opinion and the God's honest truth! tongue

Augeri is ok, I'd have to hear him on a CD to know for sure what I really think of him.

HAHA
And the JSS Mafia defeats another Anti-Soto villain once again!
Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Videos from the Fresno Show   Videos from the Fresno Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 3:10 pm

victoria wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:

HAHA
Razz Laughing

I'm telling you, I might need someone to hold me back if I hear one more person trash talking him Rolling Eyes You don't mess w/ us JSS fans Evil or Very Mad

tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
victoria
Talisman
victoria

PostSubject: Re: Videos from the Fresno Show   Videos from the Fresno Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 1:16 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
victoria wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:

HAHA
Razz Laughing

I'm telling you, I might need someone to hold me back if I hear one more person trash talking him Rolling Eyes You don't mess w/ us JSS fans Evil or Very Mad

tongue lol!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
GET 'EM!
Hahaha
Back to top Go down
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
*~Sherrie~*

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Videos from the Fresno Show   Videos from the Fresno Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 9:12 pm

I'll open up a can of JSS on them! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
MsMercury
Admin
MsMercury

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Videos from the Fresno Show   Videos from the Fresno Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 12:18 am

victoria wrote:
MsMercury wrote:
Thanks for posting the vids. It's no problem. They would be on youtube anyway and you can always download them off youtube.
Teri

Really?
Wow I thought YouTube didn't allow people to download the videos.
You might be right. I don't think you can but I just happen to know how to do it. Wink
Teri
Back to top Go down
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeffscottsotofans
victoria
Talisman
victoria

PostSubject: Re: Videos from the Fresno Show   Videos from the Fresno Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:57 pm

MsMercury wrote:
victoria wrote:
MsMercury wrote:
Thanks for posting the vids. It's no problem. They would be on youtube anyway and you can always download them off youtube.
Teri

Really?
Wow I thought YouTube didn't allow people to download the videos.
You might be right. I don't think you can but I just happen to know how to do it. Wink
Teri

Ohhh you lucky duck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos from the Fresno Show   Videos from the Fresno Show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos from the Fresno Show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2