Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Share | 

Message for JSS (Saw your SPAC and Manchester,NH shows)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sassy4101

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Message for JSS (Saw your SPAC and Manchester,NH shows)   Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:47 pm

Very Happy

Jeff,
I met you in Manchester, NH. I had seen you perform at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and just had to see another show. You brought the excitement back into my all time favorite band, Journey, for me (since SP left). I told you I didn't know if I was going to like you or not or accept you when I went to see Journey in 2006 with yet another new frontman. I told you that you are awesome, and you are. When I was standing outside the gate at SPAC, we could here you guys practicing.....and I was frozen in my tracks...your voice soared. You have what Simon on the American Idol..calls "the X factor". I don't know where you have been hiding, but please stay with Journey. you blew me away. I love to watch you on stage. You bring so much energy to the show...keep on rockin. Look down at us 5 star ticket holders in the first few rows sometimes, so I can wave. I was watching some old Journey videos last night...I'd forgotten how much Neal use to move around...on his knees..his guitar in the air...wow. Thank Neal for me...for bringing you into Journey. Take care of your health and take care of that voice.......I want to hear you sing for a long time. The only downside......no concert in 2007...boo ...I have to wait until 2008...but at least there will be a great new CD on the way. God Bless. Love Ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Message for JSS (Saw your SPAC and Manchester,NH shows)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1