Jeff Scott Soto Forum

Unofficial
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
REGISTER TO THE JSS STREET TEAM: jss_street_team@jeffscottsoto.com

Share | 
 

 What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nath
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 758
Age : 48
Location : Paris, France
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:32 am

waxxy wrote:
for me it's Muse with my daughter at "grand stade". it 's not really
my favorite music but it's a cool rock, and she's a muse fan,
and want to go to a concert with me so.. I love you
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

You should bring her to see Europe on Friday, so that she knows what REAL GOOD MUSIC is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:08 pm

rockgirl wrote:
I shouldn't be too bummed out since I will see them next month. No......actually yes I can!! Who am I trying to fool? lol Wink


lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
lep4life
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 118
Age : 42
Location : Chicago area
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:38 pm

OK...I got to see my first concert of the year last night - Winger! It was at a fantastic venue (House of Blues in Chicago) so the sound was great. Kip's voice was a bit rough towards the beginning of the set, but sounded fine later on. I got to meet Kip very briefly and I had dinner with Rod (Morgenstein, the drummer for those that don't know...). Rod is such a sweet man! Hopefully you'll see photos from last night posted below. Enjoy!


~Tracy



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
victoria
Talisman
avatar

Number of posts : 425
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:33 pm

lep4life wrote:
OK...I got to see my first concert of the year last night - Winger! It was at a fantastic venue (House of Blues in Chicago) so the sound was great. Kip's voice was a bit rough towards the beginning of the set, but sounded fine later on. I got to meet Kip very briefly and I had dinner with Rod (Morgenstein, the drummer for those that don't know...). Rod is such a sweet man! Hopefully you'll see photos from last night posted below. Enjoy!


~Tracy




WOOHOO!
I'm so glad you opened up the year with a GREAT show!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
Lea
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 32
Location : Durham, UK
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:10 am

This yr has kinda taken a good turn for gigs, this is what I have planned...

2nd March - Journey & Danny Vaughn, Newcastle City Hall
15th March - Journey & Danny Vaughn, Newcastle City Hall
17th April - Hanson (blast from the past!!), Journal Tyne Theatre
10th May - Danny Vaughn, Newcastle Cluny
19th June - Aerosmith, Bercy Omnisports Arena, Paris.
26th Oct - Firefest, Nottingham Rock City
27th Oct - Firefest - Harem Scarem & Tyketto, Nottingham Rock City.

The Aerosmith one is for my boyfriend's birthday - I was keeping it a secret from him but I had to tell him today, cos he said he wanted to go to the London concert but I didn't think he'd wanna go twice, because it's a lot of money, so I had to tell him.

Looking at the list I'm gonna be seeing Danny Vaughn FOUR times this year! lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:03 am

lep4life wrote:
OK...I got to see my first concert of the year last night - Winger! It was at a fantastic venue (House of Blues in Chicago) so the sound was great. Kip's voice was a bit rough towards the beginning of the set, but sounded fine later on. I got to meet Kip very briefly and I had dinner with Rod (Morgenstein, the drummer for those that don't know...). Rod is such a sweet man! Hopefully you'll see photos from last night posted below. Enjoy!


~Tracy




Great pics Tracy! Wow, look at Kip's eyes, so blue! Very Happy Tell us more..tell us more! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:36 pm

Well me and my 2 girls got tix to he May 12th gig - and we are also going to Def Leppard in July Smile Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
victoria
Talisman
avatar

Number of posts : 425
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:26 pm

Kimterp wrote:
Well me and my 2 girls got tix to he May 12th gig - and we are also going to Def Leppard in July Smile Twisted Evil

AHHH!
I envy youuu!
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:10 am

victoria wrote:
Kimterp wrote:
Well me and my 2 girls got tix to he May 12th gig - and we are also going to Def Leppard in July Smile Twisted Evil

AHHH!
I envy youuu!
Razz

If I can get a gig down there to interpret - I'll write it off ! Smile
Back to top Go down
FLJrnyGirl
newbie


Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:38 pm

Well so far this year, I've seen Journey 3 times and it looks like VA is also in the plans for May. cheers

Maybe Rush later on in the year, depending on when/if they hit Florida...and of course Def Leppard if they come to Florida.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lep4life
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 118
Age : 42
Location : Chicago area
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:29 pm

*~Sherrie~* wrote:
Great pics Tracy! Wow, look at Kip's eyes, so blue! Very Happy Tell us more..tell us more! lol!

I don't know what else to say! I went to the show with people that have known Rod for 30 years, which is how I got to go to dinner with him. He is really great and so down-to-earth - and I don't just mean for a musician. Rod is just such a friendly, open guy. Probably because of my other dinner companions, but I actually got to have a real conversation with him, not just like I was some groupie. Right before we left I did tell him how important Winger is to me - they are the band that crossed me from pop to rock - but most of the time I just talked to him like a regular person. I saw him with other fans after the show and he was great to them too.

I only got to see Kip really briefly on his way out. As I'm sure you can imagine, he is a popular guy after the show! He was my first rockstar crush back in junior high, so it was nice to get my picture taken with him. And it came out so well!

I think that's about it!


~Tracy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
sweetlovechild
newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 42
Location : A Coruña (Spain)
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:22 am

I'm seeing Thunder on Saturday in Bergara (a small town near Bilbao, Spain)

It will be a nice show of one of the most undervalued bands off all the times (with Dan Reed Network!)

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://europeband.tonsupraforum.com/
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:27 am

lep4life wrote:
*~Sherrie~* wrote:
Great pics Tracy! Wow, look at Kip's eyes, so blue! Very Happy Tell us more..tell us more! lol!

I don't know what else to say! I went to the show with people that have known Rod for 30 years, which is how I got to go to dinner with him. He is really great and so down-to-earth - and I don't just mean for a musician. Rod is just such a friendly, open guy. Probably because of my other dinner companions, but I actually got to have a real conversation with him, not just like I was some groupie. Right before we left I did tell him how important Winger is to me - they are the band that crossed me from pop to rock - but most of the time I just talked to him like a regular person. I saw him with other fans after the show and he was great to them too.

I only got to see Kip really briefly on his way out. As I'm sure you can imagine, he is a popular guy after the show! He was my first rockstar crush back in junior high, so it was nice to get my picture taken with him. And it came out so well!

I think that's about it!


~Tracy

Sounds like you had a great time Very Happy I've been a Winger fan for years too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Personne
Westerner
avatar

Number of posts : 1455
Age : 49
Location : Lone Pine, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:46 am

sweetlovechild wrote:
I'm seeing Thunder on Saturday in Bergara (a small town near Bilbao, Spain)

It will be a nice show of one of the most undervalued bands off all the times (with Dan Reed Network!)

Kisses!

I've some Thunder Cd's but I never had been hooked by one of them! Embarassed You give me the idea to see them next week in Paris! Wink

Dan Reed Network was one of my all time favorite band! pirat I see them twice in Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://western.movies.free.fr/
jess4JSS
newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 23
Age : 41
Location : Connecticut
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:00 pm

All I can say is if Journey or Def Leppard comes anywhere in New England....I will make it my job to be there!!!! So ah Jeff can you work on that please......I am sure you don't have anything else going on!!lol! Laughing

WOW! What a treat that was last summer to have Lep and JSS together in the same show!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jeshud
victoria
Talisman
avatar

Number of posts : 425
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:50 pm

TONIGHT I'm going to see ROCKSTAR:SUPERNOVA!
Very Happy

Just a little info from Wikipedia for those of you who have not heard of them yet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockstar:_Supernova

You'll most definitely recognize some major names though Wink

Rock Star: Supernova was the second season of the reality television show Rock Star. The show, hosted by Dave Navarro and Brooke Burke, featured 15 contestants competing to become the lead vocalist for a newly formed supergroup featuring Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee, former Metallica bassist Jason Newsted, and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke. As the show's name implies, the new group was to be called Supernova; however, another band named Supernova was granted an injunction against the television supergroup stating that they cannot use the name "Supernova" for any promotion or perform under that name. With this judicial ruling, the band announced their official name would be "Rock Star Supernova".

The show Rock Star is basically a hard rock version of American Idol. Definitely check out some clips if you can find them! Some of the singers are AMAAAAZING!

Dave Navarro's band PANIC CHANNEL will be opening for them as well.

This should be an AWESOME show.
If I can take some pics in the venue, I'll definitely post them if anyone is interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:02 pm

jess4JSS wrote:
All I can say is if Journey or Def Leppard comes anywhere in New England....I will make it my job to be there!!!! So ah Jeff can you work on that please......I am sure you don't have anything else going on!!lol! Laughing

WOW! What a treat that was last summer to have Lep and JSS together in the same show!!!!!

I know, wasn't that PERFECT? I wish they'd do another tour together so I can see my two favorites together again! If Journey or Lep comes to Indiana or any of the surrounding states, I will be there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Lea
Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 134
Age : 32
Location : Durham, UK
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:25 pm

I'm now waiting with bated breath to see if Gotthard are gonna come to the UK as part of their tour for their new album!

My year would be almost complete for gigs if they announced a date! Only other bands to make it even more complete would be Talisman, Bon Jovi and Nickelback (altho I did see BJ and Nickelback last yr so I can't be too greedy!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
victoria
Talisman
avatar

Number of posts : 425
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm

Lea wrote:
I'm now waiting with bated breath to see if Gotthard are gonna come to the UK as part of their tour for their new album!

My year would be almost complete for gigs if they announced a date! Only other bands to make it even more complete would be Talisman, Bon Jovi and Nickelback (altho I did see BJ and Nickelback last yr so I can't be too greedy!)

Ohhh I can totally relate with you on the Talisman, Bon Jovi, and Nickelback gigs!
Maybe they canl all tour together and make just ONE BIG SHOW?!
HAH!
In my dreams...
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
Nath
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 758
Age : 48
Location : Paris, France
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:47 pm

Lea wrote:
I'm now waiting with bated breath to see if Gotthard are gonna come to the UK as part of their tour for their new album!

My year would be almost complete for gigs if they announced a date! Only other bands to make it even more complete would be Talisman, Bon Jovi and Nickelback (altho I did see BJ and Nickelback last yr so I can't be too greedy!)

I want to see Gotthard as well, their last show in Paris was so amazing, can't wait for their new album and the tour!!!

And I also pray that Talisman will finally tour!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:28 pm

I hope the Talisman tour happens too. I would LOVE to see them! I won't get my hopes up though, if they do tour one last time, they more than likely won't come here No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
KillerKing
newbie


Number of posts : 47
Location : The City of Angels, Sunny Southern California
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:51 pm

i know what you mean sherrie.
its european based
had to fly all the way over to sweden just to see them

wait.... vic, is this the sherrie youre always talkin bout?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:17 am

KillerKing wrote:
i know what you mean sherrie.
its european based
had to fly all the way over to sweden just to see them

wait.... vic, is this the sherrie youre always talkin bout?

affraid Oh No! lol! What has she said about me now?? tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
victoria
Talisman
avatar

Number of posts : 425
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:53 pm

Jeez Raph, you NEVER can keep your mouth shut can you??
Wink Razz
Yesss this is the one and only Sherrie.
My JSS Soul Sis/Partner in Crime :]

I haven't said anything baaaaaad!
GOSH!
tongue


Back to the subject, might be going to the L.A. Guns gig at Whisky A Go-Go on Sunday! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
[Proud yet Mel & Sherrie??!!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hidingbehindmysmile
*~Sherrie~*
Superfan
avatar

Number of posts : 706
Age : 41
Location : JSSville, Indiana
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:35 pm

victoria wrote:
Jeez Raph, you NEVER can keep your mouth shut can you??
Wink Razz
Yesss this is the one and only Sherrie.
My JSS Soul Sis/Partner in Crime :]

I haven't said anything baaaaaad!
GOSH!
tongue


Back to the subject, might be going to the L.A. Guns gig at Whisky A Go-Go on Sunday! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
[Proud yet Mel & Sherrie??!!]

L.A GUNS???? OMG! Do you have ANY idea how much I love them? They aren't quite on Def Lep and JSS level but I love them almost as much! If you can get your camera in, get some pics of my boys, I think you know which ones I'm talking about Wink I will want full details!! Very Happy I almost got to go w/ Mel when she goes to see them later this month.

The one and only Sherrie, huh? I guess this means I'm special tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nascargirl76
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?   

Back to top Go down
 
What gigs have you planned to see in 2007?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Bumblefoot to write music for planned video game
» 2012.05.31 - O2 Arena, London, England
» GiGS
» Gigs in Europe...
» GiGS - September 2017 Issue

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeff Scott Soto Forum :: OTHER SUBJECTS :: Other topics non related to JSS-
Jump to: